• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

wait you're telling me there's a guy trawling through here looking for bad opinions to post on youtube, I thought this was a safe space for bad opinions wtf? If i wanted everyone to know my bad opinions i'd get a twitter account ffs
What a sad little life he lives. I know you’re reading this as well, you c*nt of a man.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

wait you're telling me there's a guy trawling through here looking for bad opinions to post on youtube, I thought this was a safe space for bad opinions wtf? If i wanted everyone to know my bad opinions i'd get a twitter account ffs
I'd love to see his hot takes from 2000 and whatever as well, exactly.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Even though he tried to humiliate some of AMs finest...since he is Irish, we can all rest knowing that Thierry Henry ruined that Youtuber's life in 2009 :drool:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The Walcott takes are really bad and deserved to be laughed at though not gonna lie. Some still stand by it anyways.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
MY STRIKER!!!

Sorry for saying Ollie Watkins was better than you :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom