• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
yeah. probably he is at par all things considered.

for me, his miss against that French team in the EL rankled the most. But isn't that how strikers live? you bang in some worldies, miss some sitters.
Sadly. Thierry picked the biggest match of his career to be his least clinical but he delivered us a gold trophy so it doesn't sting quite so much.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please be serious auba if we want to win EL you need to get serious front of goal not try to be cute

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sick of him to be honest, moping around putting in half arsed performances all season. Fair play for the goals in the cup last season to help us win it, but he hasn’t turned up this season at all.

I’m certain most fans would prefer to see Martinelli in the side over him these days which is mad looking at Auba’s record.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Just hasn't clicked for him this season for whatever reason, he was definitely quite mopey tonight. That 1 on 1 effort wide summed up most of his season really. Wright, Anelka, Henry bury that one.

Hopefully he can go on a decent run soon. The pace is still there but he's got to start taking those chances again.

Last edited:

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I don't mind if players are **** in a game once they give it 100% effort.

But tonight he basically couldn't be bothered.

Shocking example as a captain.

Looks like we have another Özil on our hands.

Wounded Healer

he got his money. he is playing for fun. you know... just having a good time with the boys before night... a beer on the couch... the future is bright!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The worst thing is that he never brings anything else, he can't pass the ball, he can't hold it, doesn't win headers, doesn't win possession, doesn't create chances, doesn't assist.
On a day that our striker doesn't score, you would still expect some contribution, but he never does it.

He'll probably score in the next few games and everything will be great for some fans, but I enjoy our football more with Laca on the pitch, it just feels that he connects better with other players even though he doesn't score a lot

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He's still got 14 goals this season, he's on his way to 20goals again. Tbh if he actually scored all the guilt edge chances he missed he'd be top scorer in the league right now.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I don't mind if players are **** in a game once they give it 100% effort.

But tonight he basically couldn't be bothered.

Shocking example as a captain.

Looks like we have another Özil on our hands.
Man was benched over the weekend, fumed in the stands, yet led the team back out today and was just out there.

What really bothered me though was late on Tierney played him in down the line and he not only didn’t he make the run the camera zoomed in and he repeatedly told KT “I’m not going to run, I’m not going to run” while shrugging his shoulders letting it be well known he wasn’t bothered.

Reactions: roz

Pyres7

I'm disappointed in him, not because of the misses but because I wanted him to get angry about getting dropped against Sp**s. He went into his shell instead and gave his haters more ammunition.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Man was benched over the weekend, fumed in the stands, yet led the team back out today and was just out there.

What really bothered me though was late on Tierney played him in down the line and he not only didn’t he make the run the camera zoomed in and he repeatedly told KT “I’m not going to run, I’m not going to run” while shrugging his shoulders letting it be well known he wasn’t bothered.
Jup. Love Auba, but he sometimes seems to have a hard time letting go of negative situations, like missing sitters or getting reprimanded this weekend. Was disappointing to see that moment between him and KT.

Lets hope it's just accumulation of recent events and the poor season in general. We need him to step up when chips are down.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ah well, somebody had to take over all the hatred looking for a home after Özil left didn't they? Lynch mobs always look for a new victim.
I don’t think it’s quite there yet, but he’s certainly not as popular as he once was.

I hope he has a similar flurry at the end of the season like last time to kinda shelve the negativity.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom