• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
For some reason gets a free pass? Are you for real? He’s our most clinical striker since Van Judas and has provided us with some of our best moments in recent memory.

It’s not solely down to him why we’re having a sub par season- no chance. If you think Auba has only had one great half season of footy here I’d love to know how you rate some of our other players.
Clinical? So what? Auba contributes nothing else to the team.

Henry/Van Persie/Sanchez could have scored no goals and I would still loved to have them in the team.

Playing auba is like playing walcott. One man down in the build up play. Meaning less possession, less chances created, more chance for the opponent to play counter attack.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
We all know he will come good with the goals. The 2nd west ham goal if the defender hadnt put it in the auba was there. Its the other side of the game atm thats very sad to see, he needs that fire that he had last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today showed us he neither captain or leader. Did he even make attempt to wake the team up after poor start? He just not interested at times and that's why bother me with him

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Today showed us he neither captain or leader. Did he even make attempt to wake the team up after poor start? He just not interested at times and that's why bother me with him
He showed plenty of leadership and effort when a new contract was on offer, so he's capable of it. That's what makes this version of him so contemptible. Got his money and the effort went down the toilet. Disgusting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He showed plenty of leadership and effort when a new contract was on offer, so he's capable of it. That's what makes this version of him so contemptible. Got his money and the effort went down the toilet. Disgusting.
I don't think that reason but he don't want too much responsibility

Iceman10

Established Member
Starting to get concerned with how this could all progress and fans perhaps turning on him unless he can get back on the scoresheet soon and/or just show a bit more body language wise. A plan that appeared to be solidifying was selling Laca this summer to bring in competition for Auba, but might have to rein that back for a bit to see how this all pans out with Auba.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Is Auba becoming another Willian? Arteta stuck his neck out to sign him. Now playing him at the expense of the team .

ESR, Saka and Laca got us out of this rut. Why have Laca and ESR been pushed aside?

Pop Tart

Established Member
Is Auba becoming another Willian? Arteta stuck his neck out to sign him. Now playing him at the expense of the team .

ESR, Saka and Laca got us out of this rut. Why have Laca and ESR been pushed aside?
Yes laca will finally turn up In a cup competition and win us the Europa :rolleyes:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't like him at LW but it's no excuse for how he acts a lot of the time. He's setting a poor example as captain.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Yes laca will finally turn up In a cup competition and win us the Europa :rolleyes:
Lacazette isn't a world beater. But Auba should be dropped and he's our next best up front. Instill think Laca should be sold in the summer

Latest posts+

Top Bottom