• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I know some of you have probably seen this, but I've not seen this vid posted on here;

The Irish guy on HITC Sport has quoted AM :lol:. I'm just kicking back, watching YouTube and bang! I see AM- quite surreal tbh.

Some interesting takes on a young Auba, to say the least.
Oh my gosh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats ****ing hilarious. That must have been a massive shock seeing it without warning.
@Trilly @truth_hurts @zilfy @Tir Na Nog you guys are all involved. Some lovely hot takes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know some of you have probably seen this, but I've not seen this vid posted on here;

The Irish guy on HITC Sport has quoted AM :lol:. I'm just kicking back, watching YouTube and bang! I see AM- quite surreal tbh.

Some interesting takes on a young Auba, to say the least.

Pretty certain the first comment abut Paul McShane, is from my boy @Juan Matas Beard old account over there too.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Still stand by it, I rated Welbeck highly.🤣I was also referring to them both being tall, fast and able to play centrally and wide, that guy can fxck off.

Some nerd going through posts from 2013 to get some views on youtube, between him and @Riou I'm wondering if all Irish guys are corny.

Riou

Some nerd going through posts from 2013 to get some views on youtube, between him and @Riou I'm wondering if all Irish guys are corny.

You have been going after me a lot lately...we ok, bro?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Still stand by it, I rated Welbeck highly.🤣I was also referring to them both being tall, fast and able to play centrally and wide, that guy can fxck off.
Tbh you’re not awfully wrong. Auba is very limited dribbling/technical wise like Welbeck. I see the comparisons although Welbeck isn’t even a btec version of Auba finishing wise, he’s lower :lol:

Riou

1920x1080_im_back.jpg

mirrorstare

Man likes a goal against Newcastle, as commentators keep hammering every 3 minutes because there was little else to talk about in the match and they couldn't talk more about Old Trafford

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
With Martinelli and Saka either side and Ødegaard or ESR behind, Auba must surely score on Thur. He looked sharp on Sun so no reason for him not to look sharper on Thur.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

With Martinelli and Saka either side and Ødegaard or ESR behind, Auba must surely score on Thur. He looked sharp on Sun so no reason for him not to look sharper on Thur.
Sorry to burst your bubble but SegzyBoiPepe owns one of the wings these days. 🥰

Top Bottom