• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Sorry to burst your bubble but SegzyBoiPepe owns one of the wings these days. 🥰

Next season Martinelli will be a regular starter. The only way Pepe gets to start is if Saka is rested or plays the 10 role. Thems the facts! :)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Next season Martinelli will be a regular starter. The only way Pepe gets to start is if Saka is rested or plays the 10 role. Thems the facts! :)
How can a prediction of the future be a fact, are you mystic Meg?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pepe, Saka and Nelli can rotate the wings guys come on
You’re saying come on like we were having a serious argument😂

As long as whoever is getting the game time deserves it (something Arteta seems to struggle with) then it’s fine.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You’re saying come on like we were having a serious argument😂

As long as whoever is getting the game time deserves it (something Arteta seems to struggle with) then it’s fine.

Pepe, Martinelli, Saka and ESR have been getting the minutes recently so that's fine.

Kav

Established Member
Apparently he was suffering from malaria from March but AM prefers to **** on their strikers with out any knowledge about what’s going on.

Why are arsenal fans always quick to criticize their own players? SMH ..just weird.

Reactions: A_G

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The man was gonna score today but the manager screwed him like he has for this whole season.

ScotsGooner89

He shouldn’t of come off today as he did look like he was gonna get a goal. He’s a complete coward for not coming out for an interview though. He’s the captain and we’ve just lost a semi-final.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
His own fault for saving Arteta's career by playing out his skin in the FA Cup last season. Should've just packed it in but he was playing for a contract.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His own fault for saving Arteta's career by playing out his skin in the FA Cup last season. Should've just packed it in but he was playing for a contract.

He wanted the medal, helping Arteta was just a consequence of that.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I agree that he was coming back from a serious illness so I can sort of see why Arteta took him off in a way.

BUT my god, I mean does any other game this season really matter?

If we made the final he'd have had ample time to rest. Also he just played a significant portion of the Newcastle game too so I don't really believe the extra 10 - 15 minutes would've been that detrimental to him, but considering he hit the post TWICE, Arteta should've just kept him on but brought on Laca as well.

Top Bottom