• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Jakarta

I genuinely don't think Auba cares all that much tbh. He got his new contract last summer, he's probably content all things considered.

Cant believe the club let themselves get played again.

It’s gross negligence.

Auba and Willian between them take 550k a week from the club....2.2m a month...26.4m a year:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Jakarta

Cant believe the club let themselves get played again.

It’s gross negligence.

Auba and Willian between them take 550k a week from the club....2.2m a month...26.4m a year:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

@Tir Na Nog

Yooooo Willian+Auba wages yearly cost us the same as Neymar’s new 30m a year contract with PSG

FML.....we could have Neymar for the bloody amount we’re paying Auba & Willian

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Willian is on 100k/week. Auba is on 350k/week. You guys have failed basic math here.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Auba clearly disgruntled at being taken off and probably more disgruntled with the manner of our play. Basically he only got a sniff because of Jorginho error.

No handshake with Arteta it actually looked like Arteta deliberately turned and looked the other way to ignore it. The type of look you give like you're trying to pretend your busy in the office because you dont want to talk to someone.

Something clearly up there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
what with sad face going off in 80minutes yes the game didn't suit him but he done his job i hope he enjoy his holiday and go again next season. this season look just so tough with him the team and manager performance didn't help too.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'm glad to see he was angry to be subbed even though it can't have been an enjoyable game for him. I heard Smith in commentary say he's not been in good form but I really don't know what else he can do. We know he's not going to dribble past 3 players so unless he's getting chances he's not going to score, he's a finisher at the end of the day.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yep our chance creation has been abysmal for a great majority of the season. This is what pisses me off about Arteta's approach the most; he requires his strikers to be far exceeding their expected goals for them to have a good season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man single handedly created our first winning goal away to Chelsea since 2011, yet still gets no respect, smh.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Auba clearly disgruntled at being taken off and probably more disgruntled with the manner of our play. Basically he only got a sniff because of Jorginho error.

No handshake with Arteta it actually looked like Arteta deliberately turned and looked the other way to ignore it. The type of look you give like you're trying to pretend your busy in the office because you dont want to talk to someone.

Something clearly up there.
I wonder if it was related to teta's comments about the squad in the press conference. It was obvious Teta was pissed off with the media about how they used his comments; could have caused some friction.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't have much time for him yesterday, what was the need to sulk like that? It was so visible, so stroppy. Like jesus, you played 80 mins, what's the big deal. Can't he just have some perspective, that everything is negative around the club right now and that we were winning away to Chelsea, that it wasnt the right time to make it all about him?

TheIceman85

He doesn’t offer a lot as a lone 9 in a possession-based approach. A couple years ago he would offer that threat in behind but even that seems to have dried up. Not sure how best to utilise him to play to his strengths and not handicap the team. Yesterday looked like the perfect game for him, counter-attack opportunities against a team with a high line. But he was largely anonymous again.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Only 100? I swear I’ve been hearing 200k a week everywhere.

My understanding (probably wrong) is that he earns 100k pw but his signing on fee pretty much comes to 100k pw if divided by the length of his contract and thats where the 200k figure comes from.

Accurate or not, I do not know.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I wonder if it was related to teta's comments about the squad in the press conference. It was obvious Teta was pissed off with the media about how they used his comments; could have caused some friction.
His comments were clear as day though. I wouldn’t not be surprised if some players called him out on it and he is deflecting

Top Bottom