• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I think he will be back this year. I also think he'll struggle for service all season though.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I would rather have Laca/Nketiah as a CF atm. The only advantage Auba had was goals, and think he will be on the same level as them when it comes to goals. Both Laca and Nketiah offer more in other areas so should be an easy decision

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Waiting for the first few games before I judge.

As our highest earner and star striker he wouldn't have even played these matches if Wenger was here.

I only have vim for Arteta really, Auba is the least of my worries.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I think auba will score goals if we create chances. Hate to see him on the left trying to create chances though...he has no buildup game at all

He was 1vs1 on the keeper, shot straight in his hands.
He had a completely free header after a perfect Taveres cross and completely misplaced it.

How many chances he wants every game?
Of course it's only preseason, but these aren't positive signs.

Badger_Revenge

I thought he looked physically sharp and involved today. Had some real pace. It's nothing physical with him. He just needs confidence in his finishing. Don't know how many remember that cold period he went through a few years back when he couldn't hit a ball straight at this net. This looks just like that. He'll come out of it.

mirrorstare

He's like Kane, the floodgates will open the moment he scores in a game that actually matters

Preseason is to show off the haircut and other nonsense these guys make to feel like they are young at heart and not 30+ elders

GLITCH

I don't think it's a coincidence that his level/motivation has dropped since he got the improved contract. He's a shadow of the player he was before then. I think a bigger, better manager could get more from him still though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Been reading twitter and all seem really worried about his ability and I'm starting to worry we have another Özil situation. Auba doesn't look clinical as before he needed mini chance to score at the moment he can't f**king score from 5 yards can't head the ball. Wtf is happening

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I know we're rightly against baldness but my guy needs to accept his fate and shave it off. The burden of dragging the carcass of his deceased hairline appears to be weighing heavily on him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He was 1vs1 on the keeper, shot straight in his hands.
He had a completely free header after a perfect Taveres cross and completely misplaced it.

How many chances he wants every game?
Of course it's only preseason, but these aren't positive signs.
It’s fine, the chances just need to keep coming and he’ll put them away eventually.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Feel like I see him more in our box than the opposition’s.
Physically he looks to be in top shape tbh, but his struggles in front of goal can’t go on much longer or I fear it will turn ugly.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'll be worried if he wasn't getting chances, but he seems to be fine physically and still getting in plenty of goalscoring positions. Was even dropping back to defend. Not worried about him.

Top Bottom