• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Football fans are so ****ing weird sometimes.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Auba is the new Özil basically.

Perhaps his departure will lead us to the promised land too. :rolleyes:
People are already looking to this summer when we get that striker and I personally can't wait, because it's going to be funny as hell.

It's not going to work because Arteta will still 100% be here. People will ask for Auba off the bench because he's still going to be here. It's so dumb but people never learn.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Someone like Toney, with Auba as back up next season...would be very decent, imo.

Even with Arteta, though ideally someone better.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It is a bit of a two way street in that his chances have been few and far between and he has been been poor when the chance has presented itself. Arteta is a poor attacking manager at this stage of his career he is younger Spanish version of Pulis, but he isn’t making Auba miss sitters and penalties as a pro that is on you

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think people mad at Auba for not having a 100% conversion rate and bailing out Arteta are criminals tbh.

Had we somehow fluked that Everton match people like me would have been told to shut up and enjoy.

Now we are scrutinising and asking questions. Good.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I think people mad at Auba for not having a 100% conversion rate and bailing out Arteta are criminals tbh.

Had we somehow fluked that Everton match people like me would have been told to shut up and enjoy.

Now we are scrutinising and asking questions. Good.

I never saw the Everton match by all accounts we were pretty dire.
I only caught the last 10 mins when i got in on the sky rerun. It was 1-1 Eddie hit the post when it was easier to score, They scored a Worldie & Auba missed a great chance at the end.

I think its a combo of Auba being on the slide/low on confidence & the manager/team set up not getting the best out of him.
Remember when he was missing sitters pre season & everyone said he was saving his goals for when it matters.

Unfortunately looks like he wasnt.

Auba is a limited footballer, however he is/has been a very good goal scorer.

TOP LEVEL strikers may produce little for 90 mins get one chance & bury it.

Auba is certainly not top level at the moment.

Dont think he has been for a variety of reasons since the FA Cup victory/New contract.

andeoch1

Maybe my timeline is wrong , but didn’t Aubas form go to sh*t after his smack down from Arteta over his punctuality. Is is purposely not even trying to score?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Never understand why u would want a player to hang around collect big bucks & not deliver.

If things arent working imho u get sum respect by moving away like Willian.

Troopz mantra #respectdemleeches :p lol

Who respects Chelsea **** like Willian and Cech? Can never be me. It’s funny how people perceive him as a good guy nowadays lmfao I guess that’s the art of excellent PR.

Anyways, the club is dusted, just let the mandem eat and spend their mulaaaaaaa on Richard Millie watches and those Lambo/Bugatti’s.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I said after Özil who are we going to hang on the cross next? I said Auba, and here we are.

Bellends talking about his wages.

He should be a “good guy” like A-M latest favourite player in Willian and give up his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom