• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
After having Alexis 'Me' Sanchez always going into business for himself, it's refreshing to have a player who puts the team first.

Who else would give a penalty to someone else when they're on a hattrick? I'm a big fan of PEA already.
Agreed. I can settle for his rubbish hair and extravangant off-field life style if this is what he brings to the pitch.

• Pace like we've seriously missed despite having Bellerin and Theo (until now)
  • Insightful runs which will be picked up more and more.
  • Flicks tricks and flip celebrations for the win
  • Keen team player focused on winning.
  • Deadly accuracy
Have to say I am a huge fan already too.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Agreed. I can settle for his rubbish hair and extravangant off-field life style if this is what he brings to the pitch.

• Pace like we've seriously missed despite having Bellerin and Theo (until now)
  • Insightful runs which will be picked up more and more.
  • Flicks tricks and flip celebrations for the win
  • Keen team player focused on winning.
  • Deadly accuracy
Have to say I am a huge fan already too.
and a big infectious grin - such a change from the permanent scowl on Alexis' face

Newchange

After having Alexis 'Me' Sanchez always going into business for himself, it's refreshing to have a player who puts the team first.

Who else would give a penalty to someone else when they're on a hattrick? I'm a big fan of PEA already.

Maybe its just me but I think this whole PEA giving the penalty to Laca is a bit dramatic. Personally I prefer my strikers to be killers and hungry for goals I wouldn't have held it against him if he took it. Henry would have taken it 100%. But yeah it dosen't make PEA any more of a team player or any less if he took it.

say yes

forum master baiter
Maybe its just me but I think this whole PEA giving the penalty to Laca is a bit dramatic. Personally I prefer my strikers to be killers and hungry for goals I wouldn't have held it against him if he took it. Henry would have taken it 100%. But yeah it dosen't make PEA any more of a team player or any less if he took it.

Henry didn’t take most of our pens. Invincibles made a point of sharing them round.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I think PEA is a hungry killer though. He knew as well as anyone else that giving that to Laca was of more long term benefit for the team as a whole. I think that shows serious character and also foresight.

I fully expect him to be the most greedy man on the field next season. This is a bedding in period and he is tucking himself nicely under the covers. His settling into the team has been phenomenal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

To me I read the whole penalty thing as

I know I’m getting a hat trick here and I don’t want the first to be due to two penalties”
That's exactly what I thought, I swear to you. You are a brilliant mind.

Zaza

Wenger wants to destroy this guy by playing him on the left?? I hope he was joking though

Zaza

Tbh I think we might have been better off if we had gotten Aubamayeng last summer. He'd have linked up much better with Alexis. Not complaining though as we have him and Laca around

MkhiMagic

Hopefully the idiotic “gabonian Walcott” remarks can stop now. He’s been a top 5 number 9 for every year for the past 3-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom