• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 goals in 7 is best start of anyone who have played for Arsenal I read earlier today.

Our attacking players list is settled for next season. Maybe one addition. but I have hard time seeing it. Now we just have to get the chemistry and we could maybe do something very interesting next season like get back into top4!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Our first truly worldclass player since RVP. If we don't build the team around this man then we're never gonna make it back in the top 4.

FEH

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ng-how-Arsène-wenger-and-jurgen-klopp-compare

Seems such a classy guy and has obviously struck up a good relationship with Lacazette which is great to see as it could have went the other way. Desperate for us to get a new manager in who will give these 2 the chances they need to dominate the league.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I wouldn't say that anecdote is a sign that pea was forced on him. Keowns describing a completely a different era there. I'm sure Wenger would like today's players to adopt that mentality as well but times have changed.

Marmaduke

it looks as if the rumours that PEA was forced on Wenger are true

Wenger was always an idealist and I do think its more of advice on a personal level.

I think despite all the noise that he is a stubborn old man, to be at the club for 22 years and still win trophies (yes the 3 recent FA cups matter) shows a great amount of flexibility. He wasn't the Arsène of 15 years ago but still a highly relevant manager.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Our first truly worldclass player since RVP. If we don't build the team around this man then we're never gonna make it back in the top 4.
He looks like a World Class finisher, but actually have no World Class players that can carry us on their back. The last one was Van Persie and previously Henry. Cesc too in some degree.

Let's not overrate our players uh until they do the business consistently.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
New manager must be getting his pants wet knowing he has Auba, Lacazette, Özil and Mkhi to work with in attack :p

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The players already love him in dressing room. Wenger say Auba speak German and Spanish too really not surprising he settled quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom