• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It is so great having a striker with real pace. (Welbeck has pace, but is an awful finisher.)

PEA makes Laca look slow and Laca made Giroud look slower than he already was. So much pace and clinical finishing.

This guy will score so many goals next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Firmino is good shout because he is not striker he is winger who playing outside his position and performed great

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Firmino is good shout because he is not striker he is winger who playing outside his position and performed great

Firmino is not a winger, never was. He came from Brazil to Hoffenheim in 2011 as a central attacking mid along Sigurdsson as Carlos Eduardo replacement. Only when they realized his goalscoring potential along his great movement and speed, he was shifted further up the pitch gradually. But he was never a winger, sorry.

And regarding Auba and his great scoring form: It was laughable from the start that he was labelled a Gabonese Walcott or as a pure speed merchant or tap-in king. He's been on of the most prolific, consistent and dangerous goal scorers in football over the last 4 seasons under three different managers.
Look at his games/goals: 38/31; 46/40; 49/39; 46/25. With the last season being played half the time at CF and half at RW. And he's just continuing to score at Arsenal. Great stuff, fantastic striker.

Last edited:

Wryer

I like how Auba and Laca are trying to play off each other. It's not yet coming off, but it's good signs.

Resolving this "conflict" of having them both play together should be one of the top agenda of the new manager.

FEH

Auba will be in the 25 to 30 goal region next season unless we get Arteta in and the team have a meltdown. Seeing him on the teamsheet before a game gives you that extra buzz.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
However;

This guy’s lack of bias is starting to piss me off. Neville is more biased towards us.

What's up with Arsenal fans continually getting upset with Henry for not sucking off our players? Why do you feel he needs to be bias toward us?

Give credit where it is due. Firminho's overall influence my not show up on the stat sheet but he has a huge impact on the game from the CF position and his work makes their whole attack click.

If you watch Liverpool play I honestly dont see how you could have issue with Henry's opinion here.

Last edited:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
What's up with Arsenal fans continually getting upset with Henry for not sucking off our players? Why do you feel he needs to be bias toward us?

Give credit where it is due. Firminho's overall influence my not show up on the stat sheet but he has a huge impact on the game from the CF position and his work makes their whole attack click.

If you watch Liverpool play I honestly dont see how you could have issue with Henry's opinion here.

Exactly too many people getting butt hurt like a bunch of Bieber and One direction fans.

I'm happy for former players to voice their opinions whether I agree with them or not is another matter. But no doubt what they did for the club will always be appreciated and needs to be respected.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

It’s not just this tbh, was a petty example but in general Henry acts as if he was just a player for this club, realistically he was more than that.

I rate Firmino highly, top player. Best striker in the league is a wild shout though. If you’re gonna say something left field, why not Aubameyang?

I see the way Carragher and Souness talk about Liverpool. I see the way Neville talks about Yanited. I see the way Quinn talks about City. It’s obvious where their hearts are. Henry generally talks like he barely has any ties to us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom