• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Think if you were to blame an individual, it's sadly Auba today. We'd have won if he had finished his chances, which really wasn't a big ask.

It happens though, hope he comes back stronger next week.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He will be soon be judged on his performances in big games, like other top strikers in the league are. And at the moment it’s not looking remotely good.

I said before the game he needs to bag- he couldn’t have dreamt to have better chances and he missed them both.

Disappointing from him today. He could’ve won it for us and for £60M that’s what we signed him for.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Let’s give it a little bit more time before we start talking big game syndrom with Auba guys. You seem way to eager to push that narrative. At least give him a full season.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We've had strikers in the past that have literally gone years before having a clear chance against a top team. That's obviously not the problem with Aube. We know he's usually a good finisher so it will come good for him. He's not one of the players we need to be concerned about.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We've had strikers in the past that have literally gone years before having a clear chance against a top team. That's obviously not the problem with Aube. We know he's usually a good finisher so it will come good for him. He's not one of the players we need to be concerned about.
I don’t think so either. He got most of his goals at Dortmund because of his ability to be at the right place at the right time. He did that twice again today. Another day he scores those, **** happens I guess.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Im disappointed, he had a presentable chance against City as well. These are the games when you want your big boys to step up. I'm sure he'll make up for it this season, but hope missing big chances in crunch games doesn't become a thing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom