• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our most balanced and controlled performance came after we dropped Auba and Emery went with my suggested line up not long ago of Iwobi - Lacazette/Auba - Welbek based on form and balance!

To be a Henry- Bergkamp or close level partnership surely that would never have warranted in dropping Auba?

But there is chemistry there for sure!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's weird having a genuine goal scorer, someone who just has a history of scoring a ****load of goals.

6 in 9 this season
31 in 38 last season
40(!!) in 46 the season before.

Players like him just seem to get goals regardless of where they play, how well they're playing or how well their teams play.

Laca, imo, is the better striker and you can see that he's had the better season so far but you can't not back Auba to finish as the top scorer. He just has the nose for it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
It's weird having a genuine goal scorer, someone who just has a history of scoring a ****load of goals.

6 in 9 this season
31 in 38 last season

Players like him just seem to get goals regardless of where they play, how well they're playing or how well their teams play.

Laca, imo, is the better striker and you can see that he's had the better season so far but you can't not back Auba to finish as the top scorer. He just has the nose for it.

Yeah agree fully, feelt like he has had a bad start to the season and still 6 in 9 lol. Unreal tbh

WilshereGone

6 in 9 this season
31 in 38 last season

I see it as Laca is the better overall player, but Auba is the more natural goalscorer. Love them both.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Maybe not so relevant right now but he came here with the reputation of a troublemaker and has been the opposite of that. What a great guy to have in your dressingroom. Remember when he was on a hatrick last season but he gave the penalty to Lacazette who came back from injury to boost his confidence? That’s team spirit, that’s what you want from your squad!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Was PEA really problematic at Dortmund? I thought it was only when he kicked up a fuss because he wanted to leave last summer and in January.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Was PEA really problematic at Dortmund? I thought it was only when he kicked up a fuss because he wanted to leave last summer and in January.

Apparently Sven ensured everyone at the club that he doesn't have any attitude problems. Honestly think it was just trying to force a move, other than that I don't believe there was any real problems, certainly not for at least 80% of his time at Dortmund.

Reactions: A_G

Apparently Sven ensured everyone at the club that he doesn't have any attitude problems. Honestly think it was just trying to force a move, other than that I don't believe there was any real problems, certainly not for at least 80% of his time at Dortmund.

How did you get that percent mate?

He was at Dortmund from 2006 to 2017. That would be 2.2 years of problem which would fit the main story that is going around.

nick gould

I see it as Laca is the better overall player, but Auba is the more natural goalscorer. Love them both.
Auba has that pace to get away from defenders and get on the end of things and finish. He spends a lot of time trying to get away from defenders like van Persie only auba is quicker. Lacazette on the other hand seem to relish the battle with defenders but he is also a lethal finisher. He strikes the ball very well. His second goal against Fulham was special. He set up as if he was putting the laces through, but swang his hips and hit it with the inside almost in the way people do when they want to send the goalie the wrong way on penalties. I could never have imagined that let alone executed it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

It was. No trouble make at all during most if his time there.

He had a handshake agreement on being allowed to leave two Summers ago. A move didn't materialize, but the agreement was still in place for the next summer. Cause Dortmund lost many players and Tuchel they blocked a move for him, which to his understanding was against said handshake agreement which is why he pushed so strongly for a move in January of that season which brought him to Arsenal.

DasBootist

Thank the stars for aligning and for us gooners to be blessed with the presence of such an elite forward in our lifetimes. Luckily I also witnessed Henry and Bergkamp.

I hope Aubameyang stays long enough to become a club legend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom