• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Also he unliked the tweet soon after. 100% misread it (may not have realized the Arsenal dig at the end) or mistakenly pressed like.

As if that didn't happen once to 99% of Twitter. Difference is nobody gives a ****.

Edit: Also are Twitter *fans* really going after auba for this? What in the world is wrong with people? No, Auba doesn't have to give you any explanation you pricks.
Exactly, he clearly misread it. Twitter is full of idiot tests and chances to show how dumb you are. This was just another one.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah Ade was a monster when he was on it, he just lost his way when he got close to some "spiritual advisors" who messed him up sadly.

He also never took ownership for some of the mistakes he made in his career.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah Ade was a monster when he was on it, he just lost his way when he got close to some "spiritual advisors" who messed him up sadly.
It must be tough for guys who grow up in such poor conditions. He couldt even walk for the first 4 years of his life. The riches came, and with it the family troubles. Must have been hard to stay focussed on football when in your mind it’s mission accomplished. Our goals are usually determined by where we’ve cone from. To have ‘made it’ has a different definition to everyone. He took his foot off the gas. I don’t blame him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On Pierre though, I believe liking that tweet was an accident...if it was 12 months ago under Emery, then it would probably we intentional from Auba...but pretty much since Arteta has took over, Pierre seems to have really bought into the club again.

From Auba's point of view he must feel top of the world right now...he's playing for the same team and wearing the same number as possibly his fav player growing up, he's just captained us to a wonderful FA Cup win and he is the most beloved player by the fans right now.

Don't think there is anything to worry about here.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Who cares really. This is his level.

We're used to watch miles better strikers than him, so we can just as well argue the other way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
On Pierre though, I believe liking that tweet was an accident...if it was 12 months ago under Emery, then it would probably we intentional from Auba...but pretty much since Arteta has took over, Pierre seems to have really bought into the club again.
When Emery was manager Auba retweeted a fan that criticised him for subbing him off in a game against Palace. :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The tweet wasn't even wrong, Dortmund marred his reputation which put off the elite clubs signing him (confirmed by Arteta and others).

Wenger even had to be convinced to sign him.

This time round it was his age I reckon, but then Barcelona did table an offer. He could definitely do better than Arsenal this is confirmed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Antoine Gimp-mann can play for Barca, then Auba definitely could.

Just glad we got Pierre signed up on a new contract!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Where do you rank him in terms of best striker in the league? Not really a fair thing to do maybe since he is starting from the wing, but anyway

I have decided that i have Kane and Aguero in higher regards, and Auba in the same bracket as Vardy and Firmino

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The tweet wasn't even wrong, Dortmund marred his reputation which put off the elite clubs signing him (confirmed by Arteta and others).

Lol, this isn't true at all. He was close to joining us when all this happened.

He's simply a poor footballer, that's the number one reason for top clubs not being in for him. A bum like Lacazette has pushed him wide ffs.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Where do you rank him in terms of best striker in the league? Not really a fair thing to do maybe since he is starting from the wing, but anyway

I have decided that i have Kane and Aguero in higher regards, and Auba in the same bracket as Vardy and Firmino
Firminho is not in the same class as Auba.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who cares really. This is his level.

We're used to watch miles better strikers than him, so we can just as well argue the other way.
What, all the ones with inferior strike rates? Yeah, terrible footballer :lol:

There you go, I took your bait. Congrats!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lol, this isn't true at all. He was close to joining us when all this happened.

He's simply a poor footballer, that's the number one reason for top clubs not being in for him. A bum like Lacazette has pushed him wide ffs.
So who you saying is about then if it’s not Auba? You’re welcome to your opinion on the player but it’s also cool for me to say i think you’re being unfair, like we do on here...That’s it really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom