• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Was good to have him here, world class poacher and underrated shooter. Just a really, really good striker. Tends to go invisible in some games though. But who cares really when he racks up diz kind of numbers on the board.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's really not reliable source. But he not signed new contract so i guess we'll sell next summer if nothing happen but we won't be getting 72M

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
We needn't worry, because apparently Aubameyang is not elite, and clubs like Barcelona only pick from a pool of obtainable elite players in the position they wish to strengthen.

roz

Fake News Merchant
We needn't worry, because apparently Aubameyang is not elite, and clubs like Barcelona only pick from a pool of obtainable elite players in the position they wish to strengthen.
Alex song, Hleb. We move on. By no means an elite player. we have a genuine elite player in the making in Martinelli. play him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If we looking to sell, i would take a punt on Richarlison at Everton. Splendid player, him and Pepe on the sides with Lacazette/Martinelli central feels exciting.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Tick tock.

This genuinely means nothing, if an offer comes in the club will evaluate it? Yeah no **** :lol:

If the money is right, accept and move on. He is 31, we will have to eventually, if a club wants to pay over the odds than so be it.

I'd take 72mil at the end of the season, chuck 30 onto that and I'm sure we can find someone.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Weren't there actually many that wanted Suarez??

He was probably only second best to Messi in that year, who was mad enough to not want him? That's probably a better question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom