Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out) | Real willing to include Luka Jovic in deal [Duncan Castles]

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by El Duderino, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Kingofthebongo

Kingofthebongo Well-Known Member

Nah, that's a boring and immature question in my opinion - meant to chastise people to feel better about yourself.

2. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Why ? He was tearing the league a new one, nobody would say no to Ronaldo and Messi as well, would they ?

I ain't talking about the Character that is Suarez, but the quality of a player he is - easily top 10 in the world of the last 20 years on the forward position.

3. asukru

asukru Well-Known Member

He is my fav. player and I would be sad to see him go but I would understand. Just don't understand why Barca need him? :s

4. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

PEA deserves a move to a top club and when Mbappe leaves, he can pretty much take his pick of Europes elite bar Bayern.

50m and we wish him well. He didn't sign up for this.

Balboa likes this.
  5. roz

roz Well-Known Member

He’s at a top club. Things will get worse for him if he leaves. Pretty sure this barca speculation is BS to get a better contract here.

Hasn’t done anywhere near enough to warrant a pay rise imo. He’s already on big money so if it does transpire that he leaves. Meh. Not bothered, dont see why he gets away with bad performances unlike the rest of the players.

Statements like “he didnt sign up for this” especially wind me up. He didnt sign up for what exactly? The team is playing badly, him included. Its up to him and the rest of the players to improve that. He is 1 player, no where near RVP, Henry, Bergkamp level so no he doesn’t get that level of understanding should he wish to move on to a new challenge.
    It will be thanks for nothing, see ya

Ricardinho likes this.
  6. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Massively disagree. Yes, he's improved his pay packet since coming from Dortmund, but he surely had no intention of spending his prime years in the Europa league. He was on absolute goal scoring fire after arriving here and shared the leagues Golden boot in his second season.

If he's scored goals under Emery, he'd excel at a better team. We are a big team, but definitely not a top team.

7. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

He deserves to play for one of the very elite clubs but a bit skeptical to why make the move now. It was us & a Chinese club in for him at 28.

8. Balboa

Balboa Active Member

Arsenal was the club moving for him at 28 and he knew Sven. Got his move to take himself up a level. Proved he is elite in a more competitive league. Arsenal and its fans are failing him. He has one year left on his deal and there are spaces for him at bigger clubs.

Ever since Arsenal failed to get him to sign before this season, I always feared he be leaving and for longer I've felt that Laca is unlikely to sign a new deal and would be leaving next summer.

9. Balboa

Balboa Active Member

He isn't at a top club.

His salary is about half of what Özil gets for warming the bench. In the context of football money, he is worthy of a pay rise and a move to a bigger club.

10. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

All of the lobby wanted him. Think it was only in the main forum that people made you the minority.

Artisan likes this.
  11. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

No way we should even entertain this. Offer them Lacazette instead.

Use the funds raised from that sale and the Iwobi one to upgrade on our LW and CM.

Play Auba down the middle and build a more balanced team.

Wilf & Aouar/Grealish.

12. roz

roz Well-Known Member

Mate lets not forget we’d be playing in the champions league if he hadn’t missed that penalty v Sp**s

13. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

14. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

Gimme 75 and he is all yours

15. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Selling Auba in January would be completely throwing in the towel for the season.

16. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Not out of the question if it’s after Emery being fired. Him being fired says the season has tanked.

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Biggest United Supporter In India

This is worse than I thought, didn’t know next summer he’s going into his final year.

If you get a good bid in Jan you’ll probably have to accept I think.

18. Livommar

Livommar Member

£100m

Then go and get Werner and Haland.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Biggest United Supporter In India

Werner and Haland, each will cost more than Auba.

SingmeasongSong likes this.
  20. pigge

pigge Well-Known Member

No way haland will cost more than auba costed us. Auba better than either atm also.