• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
If the rumours that Auba wants to leave are true and given their age I'd probably take a straight swap for Jovic if I'm honest.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Jeez, why is the valuation falling with every post? :lol:
so the next person to chime in will say we'll give you auba and some money in return for Jovic?

I say, give us ****ing James, Jovic, one of Zidane's sons, and 50m.
cuz, why the **** not?

ChefMan21

Would prefer Varane or Casemiro. We might have to pay a little, but a good step toward fixing our central defence and defensive midfield issues, respectively.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Is jovic even that Good?
I think he can be really good, at Frankfurt he had this killer instict and arrogance you only see in the very best forwards. Hasn't worked out at Real so far but he's very young and there's a real quality player in there.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I think he can be really good, at Frankfurt he had this killer instict and arrogance you only see in the very best forwards. Hasn't worked out at Real so far but he's very young and there's a real quality player in there.

His Madrid career really is hard to judge, there was rumours of him leaving the club before the season even started, that is ****ing weird, even for Madrid.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Jovic is class. Reminds me of Lewa and RvP in the way he plays. Could be the well rounded No.9 we've been looking for. Would mean Laca would have to sit it out on the bench. Also unlike laca, he's quick to pull the trigger. One touch bang!

Last edited:

baccy_man

Established Member
We need some players that are not frightened to take a shot on instead of passing the ball around the box until we lose the ball,
A lot of the time we have tried to make passes that have been when there are too many players around to get the ball where it was intended to go,
Sometimes you need a player to be a bit more selfish to get results.

Malky

Established Member
If there's truth in that rumour then Auba is as good as gone! Why would he pass up the last chance he'll get at Madrid to stay at this circus? The question is, would Jovic be interested in coming here? Getting him is probably the best outcome of losing Auba, Jovic was a goal machine before he moved to Madrid.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If there's truth in that rumour then Auba is as good as gone! Why would he pass up the last chance he'll get at Madrid to stay at this circus? The question is, would Jovic be interested in coming here? Getting him is probably the best outcome of losing Auba, Jovic was a goal machine before he moved to Madrid.
The problem is Jovic is more a Lacazette replacement than an Aubameyang one.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'd try and get Jovic and Vinicius out of the deal. Why not? We need another winger as is.

benjamin86

Established Member
If they continue not to play Jovic and Aubameyang continues to score for us, i think we could argue that Jovic has lost value to around 40-45m and Aubemang is worth something between 65-75m. So Jovic plus cash or Jovic and Ceballos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom