Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by El Duderino, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

They can have him in June, £70 million & will gift wrap send him to the Camp Nou ourselves.

2. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

With 10 days left in the window it would have to be £80m now, which i'd take.

3. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

If Auba did leave would Cavani be a worthwhile stop gap measure? Or is he on a massive decline.

4. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Let’s be real here, the club will probably take anything close to what they paid for him. He’ll have one year left in June and Barca might decide they don’t want him then. He could get a serious injury between now and then as well.

5. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Such a lot of douche bags, could've come in a bit earlier in the window.

Will either end with a panic buy replacement or non at all, and I really don't wanna blame our management this time as it's incredibly hard to pull off a great striker deal at the end of the winter window.

6. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Can we pry Umtiti and Semedo with cash for him? I mean I’d hate to finish off the season with Laca and Martinelli but this makes sense with his contract ticking down.

7. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Charles adding his own spice to things.

8. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Loan out our only goal scorer this season. Yes make sense.

9. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

A loan? :lol:

Barcelona happily hand out premium fees to everyone but us ffs.

10. Gooner416

What are they smoking over at the Camp Nou?

Arson Finger likes this.
  11. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Yeah and Aubeyang will accept a sixth month loan before being sent back so they can sign their true target :lol:

12. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

@field442

El Duderino and field442 like this.
  13. Trigger

Trigger Member

Just read this rumour. What cheeky ****s in what world would we loan out our top goal scorer for the remainder of the season. Ok yeah sweet we’ll do a swap deal for messi for 6 months. Jog on

14. Oxeki

Oxeki Well-Known Member

How dumb can they be? They want to loan our best goalscorer in January?

Well, throw in a swap with Messi and I'll drive Auba to Cataluyna myself

15. Oxeki

Oxeki Well-Known Member

Sadly, no one takes us seriously anymore.

imagine, going to Bayern telling them you want to loan Lewa or telling Liverpool you want to loan can dijk.

It's a very insulting offer. one that underlines our descent into mediocrity

16. Trigger

Trigger Member

Absolutely we have descended into not even being one of the best teams in the premier league let alone still being a force in Europe.

Trying to sign him on a transfer in January would be one thing... even if though I’d rather not i wouldn’t blame them for trying. But a LOAN for the remainder of the season. Never in a million years it’s just an insult. I’d actually demand Messi in a straight swap and when they say “no way of course not” just say exactly stop wasting our time

17. Gooner416

Charles Watts is a nutter, let’s see what happens. Only one reporting this loan nonsense.

El Duderino likes this.
  18. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Thats too mad to be true even for Arsenal. Charles Watts being a click baity ****.

19. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

I can actually make this thing work. Aubameyang and Mustafi on loan to Barcelona. Messi and Umtiti on loan to Arsenal. Captain for captain. Third choice center back for third choice center back. Should be simple. Get it done guys. ;)

El Duderino likes this.
  20. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Don’t know why they are chasing Auba when they can sign Werner, a much much better player.