• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

40-50m for Auba. Use it to buy Osimhen and we've solved our striker situation for the next 5 years plus, with Nketiah battling Osimhen to lead the line.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kia and Raul’s wet dream this.

We’ll get £30m if we’re lucky, probably get Neto and a fiver.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
40-50m for Auba. Use it to buy Osimhen and we've solved our striker situation for the next 5 years plus, with Nketiah battling Osimhen to lead the line.
Not sold on Osimhen. Didn't impress me in the Europa League when I saw him against Ajax.

Had a short discussion in his thread and I do see that his traits are desirable for a PL striker. If he can step it up a level or two he could be very good. Right now, I'm not so sure though.

I've been strongly on the 'keep' side of the discussion, but after the last two horror displays I actually can't imagine Auba can be convinced to stay.

During the downtime I had dreamed up a decent finish to the season, finish 5/6th play Europa League. Now I'm not even sure we'll land the Europa League spot. That's definitely the end of Auba then.

say yes

forum master baiter
Juve’s interest is great news tbh. One of the few clubs I can imagine paying us proper money for him which, let’s be honest, is the best solution at this point.

Don’t see how he would suit Sarriball, although I wonder if this means Dybala might be available :drool:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Juve’s interest is great news tbh. One of the few clubs I can imagine paying us proper money for him which, let’s be honest, is the best solution at this point.

Don’t see how he would suit Sarriball, although I wonder if this means Dybala might be available :drool:
Swap Deal FC?

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
****ing hell. Another bullshit le10sport article. Can we please sort the quality of the posting out please when it comes to rumours, it’s horrendous at the moment.

Ashybashy86

****ing hell. Another bullshit le10sport article. Can we please sort the quality of the posting out please when it comes to rumours, it’s horrendous at the moment.
That Alexis Bernard never gets anything right unless someone else said it first. He either completely fabricates or copies. Fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom