• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think Juve would offer something along the lines of 20/30M + 2 year loan of Ramsey.

OSBK

Established Member
We need to sign him. We can’t really afford to let him go. If we can sign Auba and then bring in 3 players (big if) we give our squad a decent chance to compete next year. Partey is first step

Compete for what? We are miles off city and pool, utd are 1 or 2 off and chelsea will be very strong. Everton, lecister and wolves will be top 10 again next season and if this newcastle takeover happens they could be in.

I respect your faith in what we have my friend but the cards are stacked heavy against us.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Auba often rubbishes fake stories and hasnt with this one yet

Arteta gave positive vibes

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Compete for what? We are miles off city and pool, utd are 1 or 2 off and chelsea will be very strong. Everton, lecister and wolves will be top 10 again next season and if this newcastle takeover happens they could be in.

I respect your faith in what we have my friend but the cards are stacked heavy against us.
Obviously no one expects us to compete for the title but if we keep Auba, bring in Partey and a couple of other smart signing, we should be in with a shout for a top 4-finish. Players like Tierney and Pepe will hopefully contribute heavily too.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Give Auba what he wants. Özil will be gone in 12 months as will Laca. Mkhi has gone and Nenny is going. We can give Auba well-deserved improved terms and make him our highest earner.

After his three years, Martinelli should be ready to be our talisman.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think if Auba stays Laca will be gone this summer. Tbh 250k a week is a lot lower than I was expecting him to ask but I guess it has probably closer to 300k with add ons and sign on fees which would still be worth it imo.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its not about the money. Never has been. It's about meeting his aspirations. Can we build a team to make sure his goal contribution isn't meaningless. He's the top scorer in the premier league ffs.

He needs a centre forward who can score minimum 15 goals but also provide 10+ assists.

A defensive midfielder with pace and power.

A creative goal scoring midfielder.

A centre back who has pace and gives us recovery speed.

That's the bare minimum for him to even think about signing and if I was him, I wouldn't sign till he sees what we do in the window.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think signing Partey and a CB are a priority for Arsenal.
I expect a big clear out in our midfield and CB positions.
Mustafi, Holding, Sokratis, Torreira, Guendouzi, AMN, Özil are all likely to be sold.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I think signing Partey and a CB are a priority for Arsenal.
I expect a big clear out in our midfield and CB positions.
Mustafi, Holding, Sokratis, Torreira, Guendouzi, AMN, Özil are all likely to be sold.

Nobody is going to buy him. Even if we give him away, unless he takes a paycut, nobody will take him. And I really don’t think he’ll take that paycut. So realistically, a loan deal where we retain a big portion os his salary is probably the best we can do.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Unlike most here, I think our chances of extending his contract are pretty high.

No bigger club than us will offer a longer contract with huge wages. He doesn't strike me as the kind of player who will accept lower wages just so he can backup some striker at a big club. Well, except for Real Madrid, but they are not interested in a striker, let alone in a 31 year old one who will want a long term contract.

We will sign him if we truly want to, and those rumours about a long term contract at those wages are true.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nobody is going to buy him. Even if we give him away, unless he takes a paycut, nobody will take him. And I really don’t think he’ll take that paycut. So realistically, a loan deal where we retain a big portion os his salary is probably the best we can do.
I think we might loan him out while paying a portion of his salary and get him out that way, lets see
I agree getting Özil out of the club will be tough

Unlike most here, I think our chances of extending his contract are pretty high.

No bigger club than us will offer a longer contract with huge wages. He doesn't strike me as the kind of player who will accept lower wages just so he can backup some striker at a big club. Well, except for Real Madrid, but they are not interested in a striker, let alone in a 31 year old one who will want a long term contract.

We will sign him if we truly want to, and those rumours about a long term contract at those wages are true.
Isnt Auba being chased by PSG and Barca?
Hes the cheap option when it comes to WC striker in this market.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom