• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
The Arsenal forward is viewed a backup target for Barca and the 31-year-old would be a ‘cheaper option’ than Martínez, because he has a year left on his contract at the Emirates.

According to the report, the possibility of representing the Blaugrana is a ‘huge temptation’ for Aubameyang and therefore, he would be willing to leave the north London club this summer.

Mundo further adds Barca ‘like’ the Arsenal player ‘a lot’ and they would have already probed with Aubameyang’s entourage, as he remains an ‘option’ for them.

The former Borussia Dortmund man ‘does not lose hope’ of signing for Barcelona, because he’s aware the operation to bring Martínez to the Camp Nou isn’t easy.
Sell for Rakitic and Coutinho

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I was starting to lean towards him staying but I was also thinking we could get EL. Now I don't even see us getting that so I expect Auba to move on!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since his days at Dortmund auba is not a guy who create things for himself he got elite movement but without service he'll be very useless against teams who sit deep. Still important to keep him because you won't find striker can get you 25 goals a season specially the state we in.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Why would he be securing UK endorsement deals if he's leaving abroad this summer?

No team in the premier league will sign him, therefore it would suggest he is staying.
Or he could reject moves this summer and snub us to leave on a free next summer to sign a large sign on and taking advantage of the endorsements. Obviously this would be the worst scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom