• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Apparently Barcelona found a way for dembele to go so they want Auba.

Sad to see how this has unfolded before our eyes. I can’t help but wonder if this is more of an economic play to get his wages off the books because it surely can’t be because he came to training late a few times. This is rather farcical otherwise.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He’s been pants get over it…I don’t understand how fans beg for the club to be ruthless and when we are they get their knickers in a twist…make your minds up..we’re being ruthless
Ruthless would not be offering neketiahs of this world a contract .Ruthless would be ditching this out of his depth manager and bringing a conte type level of manager.

GunnerShy

Good enough for Barca but not good enough for us.

Says a bit I reckon. Maybe, instead of turning up 15 minutes late, or spending the extra evening with his ill mother he should have gone in studs up on somebody and cost us a result. Those sorts are indiscretions are fine. You'll be welcomed back into the fold. Just done spend the evening with your ill mother.

Mr. Compassion. Handled Saliba well after the loss of his mother too ..

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Good enough for Barca but not good enough for us.

Says a bit I reckon. Maybe, instead of turning up 15 minutes late, or spending the extra evening with his ill mother he should have gone in studs up on somebody and cost us a result. Those sorts are indiscretions are fine. You'll be welcomed back into the fold. Just done spend the evening with your ill mother.

Mr. Compassion. Handled Saliba well after the loss of his mother too ..
I’m not so sure he will go. PSG turned down Dembele and Barca last hope seem to be United. If Dembele don’t go they can’t sign anyone and I think last day everyone will be like let’s keep what we got. Our only issue is if he stays Will we use him?

Chicago_Gunner

I’m not so sure he will go. PSG turned down Dembele and Barca last hope seem to be United. If Dembele don’t go they can’t sign anyone and I think last day everyone will be like let’s keep what we got. Our only issue is if he stays Will we use him?
I think we will have no choice but to use him. Unless arteta is that dumb and will keep using Eddie

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think we will have no choice but to use him. Unless arteta is that dumb and will keep using Eddie
I really hope so. But Arteta is very young manager with huge ego and chip on his shoulders. Capello in 2007 said beckham won’t play for us. 7 days later when it was clear he was staying said the player is training well and professional. He is our player and put him back in the team like nothing happened. That comes with experience though

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Apparently Barcelona found a way for dembele to go so they want Auba.

Sad to see how this has unfolded before our eyes. I can’t help but wonder if this is more of an economic play to get his wages off the books because it surely can’t be because he came to training late a few times. This is rather farcical otherwise.
Öf cöurse it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom