• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIoodBrother

Auba out on loan with no fee and be paid 2/3 of the salary like Cout shouldnt be a problem.
If he plays well somewhere in Spain/Italy/Ncastle, smn will buy him therafter
Could also try and swap with Martial for 6 months :)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Funny how that happens.
Looks like Romano is bitter that he seems to be wrong about Vlahovic, and has to have a go at us somehow.

I'm not sure anyone is really that worried we can't sell him with his wages. This needs a Willian type of miracle.

Even then, I assume Auba won't want not to play rest of his years like Özil, so either he will humble himself in front of Arteta, or take a paycut.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Romano is bitter that he seems to be wrong about Vlahovic, and has to have a go at us somehow.

I'm not sure anyone is really that worried we can't sell him with his wages. This needs a Willian type of miracle.

Even then, I assume Auba won't want not to play rest of his years like Özil, so either he will humble himself in front of Arteta, or take a paycut.
I personally think we'll have to subsidize wages no matter what course we take.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

how is he wrong about vlahovic. He said the player is not interested. But Arsenal want him. So far that seems the case

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I personally think we'll have to subsidize wages no matter what course we take.
I do think Edu subsidized a miracle there, just odd that there were no leaks.

Auba debacle has cost already for sure. **** happens, have to sort it out somehow. Auba can hopefully still play the rest of his contract if he humbles himself, as a costly rotational player. He could be immense from the bench, and in the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Di Marzio say Auba been offered to Juve they study the situation they don't want to rush and make decision because they want either Scammaca or Vlahovic (in summer)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Di Marzio say Auba been offered to Juve they study the situation they don't want to rush and make decision because they want either Scammaca or Vlahovic (in summer)

I hope he rejects the move. I want him to stay and just haunt Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom