• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

To be honest it wouldn’t be terrible. The second we signed that contract we basically waived away any chance of a transfer fee.
His contract was about to end, so there wasn't a chance of a big transfer fee anyway.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I guess we'll see how seriously Auba is taking his career these days.

Could have a well payed semi retirement out there.

Personally I hope he ends up somewhere at a better standard thought. Still think he's got a fair bit to offer a good club, even if it's not at Arsenal.

It is very easy to believe Auba jumping at Oil money because he just isnt a serious footballer.

Unfortunately we are already paying him Oil money so I dont know what else should lure him there.

Kav

Established Member
Auba’s goal contribution if he gets back into decent form is worth more than any money saved in wages and from a loan or sale at this point.

If they want to let him go the summer is the best time to do so.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Tax rates are probably quite low there too. Could be another factor in convincing him should we accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom