• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like he could go. There’s no real reports the player or club are against it.

field442

Trusted ⭐
You think Auba with his family is gonna move to Saudi Arabia lool

Nothing to stop him having his family based in Dubai and he works in Riyadh during the week and goes home for the weekend (or whenever he wants, he has enough money for a private jet).

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Well, if that happens Vlahovic is surely a thing. Not sure Auba fancies life among the dunes, though. Plenty of Urus’s there, I suppose.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nothing to stop him having his family based in Dubai and he works in Riyadh during the week and goes home for the weekend (or whenever he wants, he has enough money for a private jet).
Ok let’s see who is right. Auba don’t have to move and this whole banishing thing is silly when all we have is 2 non scoring strikers who will leave for free in 6 months. It’s not like Arsenal is gonna buy a striker next 10 days. He is good

field442

Trusted ⭐
Ok let’s see who is right. Auba don’t have to move and this whole banishing thing is silly when all we have is 2 non scoring strikers who will leave for free in 6 months. It’s not like Arsenal is gonna buy a striker next 10 days. He is good

He’ll have 12 months left on his contract in the summer and probably very little interest to sign him unless it’s on a free or we pay him off. The club will obviously want to move him on without paying him off and we don’t know what the Saudi Arabian club are offering. They could be offering a 3 year deal on similar money for all we know. A much lower tax rate as well (I don’t think they tax income). That might tempt him and like I said, Dubai is 2 hours away on a plane. A very nice place to live if you’re rich.

akhil

Auba hasn't exactly been prolific since he signed the extension. He's been rubbish mostly.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’ll have 12 months left on his contract in the summer and probably very little interest to sign him unless it’s on a free or we pay him off. The club will obviously want to move him on without paying him off and we don’t know what the Saudi Arabian club are offering. They could be offering a 3 year deal on similar money for all we know. A much lower tax rate as well (I don’t think they tax income). That might tempt him and like I said, Dubai is 2 hours away on a plane. A very nice place to live if you’re rich.
That’s is exactly what will happen in the summer. We will pay him off last year and he will find a new club. It’s extremely unlikely Arsenal will sign a striker this window. Auba will be needed

Kav

Established Member
People tend to forget that you can’t force a player to leave. He either sees out his contract normally, the club pays him off the remainder of his contract or it is mutually terminated.

If he doesn’t want to sign the club will have to keep him. He will stay on the bench or reserves and still get his money weekly. The club may save some money on the portion of the contract that is performance based ( goals, achieving targets, appearances made etc) but his based salary will be paid regardless. The ball is in Auba’s court and not the club at this moment.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I can only imagine the tantrums being thrown about when Auba leaves here for 8m after seeing the tantrums over losing Guendouzi for 10m. :lol:

Pepesuave

I doubt Auba would be interested in moving to Saudi at this stage of his career...BUT surely the club wouldn't submit a bid without sounding out interest first...right?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I doubt Auba would be interested in moving to Saudi at this stage of his career...BUT surely the club wouldn't submit a bid without sounding out interest first...right?

This case they could, I guess. It's a nice PR move regardless.

Auba is not the kind to sit quietly when there's a lot of buzz around him, so I guess the more he stays silent, the more this could be happening.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Any mention of salary? He 100% moves for anything remotely close to what he’s currently getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom