• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
They’ll send him to Marseille to help them make top 3 and then they can give us big money for Saliba in the summer. Arteta and Edu with the 4D chess.

Marseille can't sign anyone that hasn't been agreed in the window prior. Saliba to Marseille permanent got a big blow because of it.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
No they’re just not as good at football as the others.

no way what GIF by AS Roma

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Marseille can't sign anyone that hasn't been agreed in the window prior. Saliba to Marseille permanent got a big blow because of it.

Last I read they’ll likely appeal and it will drag on into the summer meaning they might still be able to sign players. All depends on how quickly CAS hear the case. I think the ban will be suspended until CAS give their verdict.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Always expected us to loan him out while covering most of his wages. The club is making business decisions based on Artetas emotional immaturity. I expect next player he falls out with will be Partey who will lose all value as well

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Arteta hasn’t fallen out with Pepe, Leno, Saliba, AMN or Özil, he just doesn’t rate them.
Yeah, he's too busy rating Xhaka Willian David Luiz or 60m Ben White.

I swear to God the day he's sacked I will celebrate like it's our first league title since 2004. Not latter day Wenger, Emery at his worst etc nothing is as bad as supporting Arsenal under a man who's as unpleasant as they come and plays football that Allardyce and Pulis would blush at.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, he's too busy rating Xhaka Willian David Luiz or 60m Ben White.

I swear to God the day he's sacked I will celebrate like it's our first league title since 2004. Not latter day Wenger, Emery at his worst etc nothing is as bad as supporting Arsenal under a man who's as unpleasant as they come and plays football that Allardyce and Pulis would blush at.
Then the next manager comes and you'll all want him out after 2 years because he doesn't play the players the fans like. That what football fans has became We play better football without pepe and auba Arteta have team full of youngsters "that what the fans been asking for" just because he loaned guy who 19 years old and need further developing and not playing guy who done f**k all and cost us 72m and didn't want a dickh**d in squad because he offers nothing other than troubles has ego of Ibra but plays like average midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom