• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, he's too busy rating Xhaka Willian David Luiz or 60m Ben White.

I swear to God the day he's sacked I will celebrate like it's our first league title since 2004. Not latter day Wenger, Emery at his worst etc nothing is as bad as supporting Arsenal under a man who's as unpleasant as they come and plays football that Allardyce and Pulis would blush at.

I’d love for him to stay forever so you’re eternally miserable.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Then the next manager comes and you'll all want him out after 2 years because he doesn't play the players the fans like. That what football fans has became We play better football without pepe and auba Arteta have team full of youngsters "that what the fans been asking for" just because he loaned guy who 19 years old and need further developing and not playing guy who done f**k all and cost us 72m and didn't want a dickh**d in squad because he offers nothing other than troubles has ego of Ibra but plays like average midfielder.
Don't lump with anybody else yousif talking about "you will all want him out after two years". Absolute nonsense argument, if the next manager is **** too of course I'll want him out as well. We play dreadful football with or without Pepe and Auba is the point. No Pepe or Auba in January and we scored one goal all ****ing month against Burnley and Nottingham Forest.

Let me ask you another question, what has to actually happen for you to want Arteta out?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Our fans deserve that to be fair. They won't be happy with anyone I'm witnessing the same happened with wenger and emery. We'll appoint Ten Hag they'll want out him because he doesn't play Saliba or pepe.
I’d love for him to stay forever so you’re eternally miserable.
I didn't want Emery out until very late, he's a very good manager who made a couple of costly mistakes most importantly speaking English when he should've stuck to Spanish. Wenger was very obviously past it but for all his faults he always put his players and the club ahead of himself.

I hope this is supposed to be funny banter because if not **** the both of you. Telling others they deserve being miserable because they're not buying into the cult of personality of a man who publicly throws his squad under the bus, have a word ffs.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I didn't want Emery out until very late, he's a very good manager who made a couple of costly mistakes most importantly speaking English when he should've stuck to Spanish.

I hope this is supposed to be funny banter because if not **** the both of you. Telling others they deserve being miserable because they're not buying into the cult of personality of a man who publicly throws his squad under the bus, have a word ffs.

Jesus really are upset. Get a grip man. 🤣

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I didn't want Emery out until very late, he's a very good manager who made a couple of costly mistakes most importantly speaking English when he should've stuck to Spanish. Wenger was very obviously past it but for all his faults he always put his players and the club ahead of himself.

I beg to differ on that one. Wenger absolutely idolised his job and towards the end would have done virtually anything to hang on to it, even long after knowing himself that he was past it. He was addicted to the job and the power trip it gave him.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I beg to differ on that one. Wenger absolutely idolised his job and towards the end would have done virtually anything to hang on to it, even long after knowing himself that he was past it. He was addicted to the job and the power trip it gave him.
It's a bit simplistic to say Wenger would have done anything to hang on to the job, there are very few people in the world who look at their body of work and go "I'm past it and a bit ****, I should resign". Everyone always thinks they can turn it around one more time and to be fair to Wenger he was at the club for 20 years and has got us through a bunch of crises. Remember losing 8-2 at Old Trafford, not many would have thought he could steady the ship secure CL football and even win a bunch of cups afterwards.

The thing that differentiates them is Wenger despite having a lot more reason to throw his players under the bus he never did it once. Arteta on the other hand felt no shame saying the squad he's had at the end of last season was "playing at capacity" after finishing 8th and losing the EL semifinal vs Villarreal.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
It's a bit simplistic to say Wenger would have done anything to hang on to the job, there are very few people in the world who look at their body of work and go "I'm past it and a bit ****, I should resign". Everyone always thinks they can turn it around one more time and to be fair to Wenger he was at the club for 20 years and has got us through a bunch of crises. Remember losing 8-2 at Old Trafford, not many would have thought he could steady the ship secure CL football and even win a bunch of cups afterwards.

The thing that differentiates them is Wenger despite having a lot more reason to throw his players under the bus he never did it once. Arteta on the other hand felt no shame saying the squad he's had at the end of last season was "playing at capacity" after finishing 8th and losing the EL semifinal vs Villarreal.

I don’t think you quite get what I’m getting at, bro. With Wenger I genuinely don’t feel it was a case of him thinking “I still think I can turn it around”. I wouldn’t have much problem if I thought that was his fundamental line of thinking. For me it was much more of a selfish motive. He grew too used to the job, and the success, revere and increased authority and power (he was virtually running the club from top to bottom towards the latter end) got to his head I feel. This is what he found difficult to let go of. Which is why when he was gradually coming under more and more pressure and criticism he started to resort to lowering the expectations of the fan base with all that “4th is like winning a trophy” talk and so on. It was all a desperate attempt at protecting his job and own interests. I mean he still hasn’t forgiven the board for releasing him seeing as it’s been 4 years and still hasn’t bothered making an appearance. I have no doubt if the board had let him continue passed 2018 with us still languishing around mid table, he’d still be here.

Wenger is a legend for all he done for the club. And in the first decade I’d have to agree he did put the club first. The last 5-6 years however I lost a lot of respect for him. I hate to say it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to local journalists in Barcelona saying auba is backup plan in last few days if morata deal not happening.

Also Al-nasser not giving up about the move they trying hard to convince Auba.

RAC1: Morata deal complicated, Aubameyang now an alternative option for Barca

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom