Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Juve can do one.

It's telling though that big clubs still want Auba. I really don't think he's finished at this level.

Would be sad to see him go particularly under these circumstances. Pretty much the last player that we bought that was genuine elite level in his position at the time.

Malky

Established Member
watching Juve sign Vlahovic then let them have Auba on loan would be the biggest **** move the clubs ever done. But this is Edu, so it’s every possibility he’ll allow it.
But Auba going to Juve and finding form getting them back into the CL would be the biggest ‘ **** You ‘ towards Arteta while we struggle for goals in mid-table, and for that reason I hope the above happens!

Idiotologue

watching Juve sign Vlahovic then let them have Auba on loan would be the biggest **** move the clubs ever done. But this is Edu, so it’s every possibility he’ll allow it.
But Auba going to Juve and finding form getting them back into the CL would be the biggest ‘ **** You ‘ towards Arteta while we struggle for goals in mid-table, and for that reason I hope the above happens!
It might act as a sweetener in the Arthur negotations, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.