• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Swapping Auba for Dembele cos Auba had a bad attitude
hdeuspml5bh51.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The thing about Dembouz is that he’s Mr Glass and could easily see him getting some injury that keeps him out for a few months.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We likely getting Dembele at this rate just to let auba move. Don't know what team in PL will take him they all have have wingers maybe Chelsea but them too have enough wingers

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I really don't want Dembele, because he is the most injury-prone player there is.

On the other hand, if we can't get the striker, have Martinelli cover for that role. Get Dembele in for loan for some okay amount of money. He has the ability to help us get top 4.

It's a good point that Chelsea has numerous wingers already.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No way de Jong leaving. Maybe you meant Luk de Jong 😂

Maybe not this window, but I can see Arsenal pushing for such a deal soon.

Chelsea were on De Jong's case this January, so dont be too surprised.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He is on over 300k a week and has 6 months left on his deal and will leave on free. Chelsea looks to be his next destination
Someone asked why Dembele would join Arsenal after us "treating his mate badly". Hence my response.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Thing is it is pretty perfect for all parties if we could do something Jan short term.

Barca need a striker. De Jong is out of favour abit. We need a midfielder. De Jong himself may want a taste of the PL before fully commiting to a move in the summer.

It also gives him 6 months to adapt in the league which would potentially be attractive to his suitors as he hasn't that adaption period to go through with them.

It's literally a win win for everyone. Straight up 6 month loan. No obligations no options.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Thing is it is pretty perfect for all parties if we could do something Jan short term.

Barca need a striker. De Jong is out of favour abit. We need a midfielder. De Jong himself may want a taste of the PL before fully commiting to a move in the summer.

It also gives him 6 months to adapt in the league which would potentially be attractive to his suitors as he hasn't that adaption period to go through with them.

It's literally a win win for everyone. Straight up 6 month loan. No obligations no options.
De Jong is a starter at barca

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

He said before he like playing for Arsenal because the style is similar to Ajax but that before him moving to barca. Nothing possible if we qualified to CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom