• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And nobody want Dembele. I feel we'll take Dembele for 6 months just to get auba moved and have some extra forward if we failed to sign CF

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If they do let him go and don’t sign a striker they deserve everything they’ve got coming to them. The only hope is they don’t want to act until they know Auba is gone, similar to Tomiyasu and Bellerin.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
feffb9_2154073b1ab446fb934de33777855713~mv2.jpeg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The main issue left to resolve is the payment of Aubameyang’s roughly £350,000-a-week salary and who covers what proportion of that income.

It is believed that Arsenal would not receive a loan fee but want Barcelona to cover as much of his wages as possible, which would be a huge saving but may be complicated by their financial state. No option or obligation to buy is expected to be included in the proposed move.

When I said we would loan him out and cover some of his wages I was laughed at. Add to insult no loan fee.

amigo

So if Auba were to go and do very well at Barcelona what will that say about Arsenal and their ability to best use the resources they have? Or can we just say he was a bad egg that needed to go. It's a puzzling one, this whole affair.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Give us some positive news orny ffs. Stop telling us about who is leaving.
Bro pls help me understand this.

We started january in a top 4 race and in 2 cups. We end january basically out of that top 4 race and out if the cups, having 5 players let go and no addition. Who does a rebuild mid season? Wtf are we doing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So if Auba were to go and do very well at Barcelona what will that say about Arsenal and their ability to best use the resources they have? Or can we just say he was a bad egg that needed to go. It's a puzzling one, this whole affair.
Different league, different team. All irrelevant really. Auba will score goals at Barca. But that doesn't mean he would have performed at the same or equal level at Arsenal.

One thing worrying is if we don't sign a striker and let him go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bro pls help me understand this.

We started january in a top 4 race and in 2 cups. We end january basically out of that top 4 race and out if the cups, having 5 players let go and no addition. Who does a rebuild mid season? Wtf are we doing.
I have no idea 18 players available only 13 of them you can depend on the risk is massive. I hope there 1 incoming. Kola AMN Mari and Chambers were leaving anyway even without replacement but if you let auba go you have to replace him.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
So Auba’s punishment for breaking Arteta’s rules is a move to a bigger team?
Barca are hardly a bigger team now. The club has fallen on hard times with all the irresponsible spending they've done over the past 4 years and after losing Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom