• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surprised barca are ready to pay most of his wages. What happen with thier wage bill so high that they can't afford to give players big wages without getting rid of thier highest earners?

This window alone we getting rid of 500k a week worth of wages.

daron christie

Surprised barca are ready to pay most of his wages. What happen with thier wage bill so high that they can't afford to give players big wages without getting rid of thier highest earners?

This window alone we getting rid of 500k a week worth of wages.
Big wage striker coming in ..?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really sad way for his time to end here.

His wages get brought up all the time but it never changed the level of effort he put in since he signed the contract. He really has been a bleep test dummy for us over the last 18 months, grafted his arse off.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s been pants get over it…I don’t understand how fans beg for the club to be ruthless and when we are they get their knickers in a twist…make your minds up..we’re being ruthless
He’s had a small dodgy period after getting Malaria. I don’t think he’s been bad, the biggest issue is we don’t create nothing.

Being ruthless isn’t giving a contract to Auba and then loaning him out to Barcelona, and playing Lacazette instead.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tomorrow.

Premier League Football GIF

We were out the moment we drawn vs burnley at home while our rivals play each other
I dunno man, if we don't get injuries in positions we don't have decent back up options (Lacazette, Partey, Tomiyasu, Tierney etc) i can see us competing for top 4 till the very end.

But yeah, big if

daron christie

He’s had a small dodgy period after getting Malaria. I don’t think he’s been bad, the biggest issue is we don’t create nothing.

Being ruthless isn’t giving a contract to Auba and then loaning him out to Barcelona, and playing Lacazette instead.
When he signed the contract he was on fire if we didn’t sign him up you be saying the opposite…fact is he doesn’t suit the way we play our style of play has evolved now so get rid

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m actually happy that he got a move to Barcelona.

Hopefully he can have a great stint there and secure a permanent move in the summer.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I dunno man, if we don't get injuries in positions we don't have decent back up options (Lacazette, Partey, Tomiyasu, Tierney etc) i can see us competing for top 4 till the very end.

But yeah, big if
Lol we couldnt even count on our 1 senior midfielder to stay available during afcon. What do you think is gonna happen

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Different league, different team. All irrelevant really. Auba will score goals at Barca. But that doesn't mean he would have performed at the same or equal level at Arsenal.

One thing worrying is if we don't sign a striker and let him go.

When did Auba last play for us? If we can get most of his salary paid, let him go, CF in coming or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom