• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsène was quite ruthless back at Highbury, how Wright was moved on showed that...but we had the team to win back then, so Arsène had to be ruthless at tines, all great managers have a streak like that in them.

He had to become more laid back during the Emirates era, we dipped a level as a club due to the finances...if Arsène didn't become more relaxed with players, he would have left us much sooner, as the lack of ability to keep our best players would have driven him away.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Is this even true though. Because there were loads of question marks over player mentality and loads of reports of Arsenal being a kindergarten holiday camp. There was also a lack of ruthlessness of moving on inadequate players and persisting with favourites
What I am saying can be backed by various ex players and quotes.

What you are saying, you said it yourself, are just reports. Furthermore when signings didn't work (Gervinho, Parks, Debauchy, Perez, etc) they were moved on much faster compared to our failed players today.

Wenger isn't as inept and weak as some of you try to make out.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What I am saying can be backed by various ex players and quotes.

What you are saying, you said it yourself, are just reports. Furthermore when signings didn't work (Gervinho, Parks, Debauchy, Perez, etc) they were moved on much faster compared to our failed players today.

Wenger isn't as inept and weak as some of you try to make out.

Gervinho actually was proper mad we moved him on, think it's the only player that said anything and iirc Arsène just showed him the door after trying him in many different positions.

Bentdner was exiled to Juve as well and not a peep.

Eboue another one, had a great season and then we signed Sagna on top of it.

List goes on, we just kept things in house. Not saying Arsène didn't trust his players a bit too much at times, but his way of handling things suits me *personally* as a fan much more.

It's like when everyone complained about set pieces and Özil in his biography said it was an obsession of Arsenes.

In the end its about our personal preferences.

Even with Mikel, Inside the club things can be a lot different.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saudi Arabia are more open to the world now but it's still nowhere near to attractive countries like UAE (Dubai) or even Qatar (Doha) . It's good offer but seeing its Saudi club we should try get 15m specially if auba want to go. But imo the country is not too attractive for Auba I'd be surprised if he accept it

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If they wanna pay his wages and he’s open to it then cool, but how did it come to this? Is there literally anything this club can’t f*ck up?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If they wanna pay his wages and he’s open to it then cool, but how did it come to this? Is there literally anything this club can’t f*ck up?
Auba hasn't been performing for 18 months issue off pitch he basically in Özil territory no club touching him apart from clubs in USA and Middle East if China were still very rich they'd want auba too.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Saudi Arabia are more open to the world now but it's still nowhere near to attractive countries like UAE (Dubai) or even Qatar (Doha) . It's good offer but seeing its Saudi club we should try get 15m specially if auba want to go. But imo the country is not too attractive for Auba I'd be surprised if he accept it

I imagine the Saudi club would have to up his wages as an incentive, I'm hoping he goes and I think this is a situation where the club negotiates for more BUT stays open to accepting that first offer and getting him off the books.

I cant imagine Saudi Arabia being too ****ty for a man with money and celeb status.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I imagine the Saudi club would have to up his wages as an incentive, I'm hoping he goes and I think this is a situation where the club negotiates for more BUT stays open to accepting that first offer and getting him off the books.
Saudi clubs like Al-nasser al-hilal are being owned by people close to royal family so basically similar to Newcastle they can buy anything they want. That's why I'm being bit greedy lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He might just want out of the club at this point, and I am not sure where else he could go...he might just take that, not sure where his head is at.

Such a sad situation now, compared to were he was before he signed his contract though.

Diesel

Lol well we cant go into feb with just eddie and laca but this is probably best offer we wjll get to relieve aubas wages.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Imagine the quality and variety on Edu's BBQ if this one goes through... He'll be grilling Wagyu steaks like a maniac!

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
He might just want out of the club at this point, and I am not sure where else he could go...he might just take that, not sure where his head is at.

Such a sad situation now, compared to were he was before he signed his contract though.
Wanting out of the club isn't that much of an incentive to up and take your family to Saudi Arabia for no added benefit whether monetary or otherwise. He also seems to really enjoy London. They'll definitely have to offer him higher wages or they could offer a longer contract as well, either of which could work, it's not as if they're lacking in money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom