• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Glad he scored today - 2 goals too. Looked very effective. Now needs to score in 90% of the remaining matches.

You expect that from a striker that is on 350K per week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba is much better when things are open for him to run against low block he won't offer much we see against palace when teams just very solid defensively its easy to stop him. The solution for this problem is he need to create space for himself maybe move around defenders drop bit deep.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The defending was a bit shocking so wasn’t surprised he got 2 tonight. I thought he has a good all round game as well.

Good to see him notch a brace like it was nothing though, people suggesting he fell off or lost his pace was getting a bit annoying.

They’ll all be back next time he blanks as well, but that’s the life of being the highest paid player I suppose.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm delighted for him. Better players and formation and there are open play goals. Let's hope he gets better and consistent

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You could see it coming over the past 3-4 games. His movement has been much better. Just needed that one nice finish to really get him ticking again.

Hope all the people who were talking about him being done physically saw him glide past Lascelles.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
300 career goals that's elite number few strikers can get to this number at 31 years of age don't think he'll reach 400 but what he done in his career is elite he not done yet think he can get to 350 goals

REEVIE1995

Delighted for Auba. So unlucky not to score in the first half with the one that hit the post but that first goal was the Auba we all know and love. One of the very few times that i can remember us playing that ball over the top to him all season. Hopefully he can kick on now.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
The first goal he was running at the defender and had half the pitch to get there. It’s what I like to see from our top goalscorer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He still had a lot to do. Wasn’t put clean through by Partey like some are making out.

My point being goals like today aren’t really his game. If he’s only going to score by getting the ball, running at a defender, taking it on to his left foot and smashing it, then he isn’t going to be scoring many.

novar

yeah it was actually a nothing assist, but it was what got us the FA Cup last season and what was working for Arteta last season, hoof it to Auba and hope he ends with enough space to smash it confidently.

And tbh it was a fairly weak shot, Darlow helped us a lot there, but anything helping his confidence grow works.

DasBootist

He still had a lot to do. Wasn’t put clean through by Partey like some are making out.

My point being goals like today aren’t really his game. If he’s only going to score by getting the ball, running at a defender, taking it on to his left foot and smashing it, then he isn’t going to be scoring many.
The second goal was a tap in. Did you watch the match?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom