• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Great game against Tottenham but very frustrating today. He missed a great chance and generally wasn't in it today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The game passed him by a bit and he should have scored instead of hitting it so close to DDG. He can get back on track at the weekend.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I thought tap ins were his specialty? First Chelsea, then that offside chance he fluffed vs. Sp**s and now today..

Great player but should have scored 15 already.

Preacher

Always Crying
I thought tap ins were his specialty? First Chelsea, then that offside chance he fluffed vs. Sp**s and now today..

Don't forget Wolves game. He missed from point blank range then.

He's quality, but these Gervinho level misses are very frustrating.

ksarp

It's like a basketball player who drains jump shots and from downtown only to miss layups. He made some nice defensive interceptions though. Back to the wing for him.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
He honestly has to score those chances against Chelsea and United. He’s been worth every penny and then some, but I still have some lingering regret/what if’s over those misses.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
To look at the positive, he's at least getting those big chances in the big games too, but he has to score.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
He honestly has to score those chances against Chelsea and United. He’s been worth every penny and then some, but I still have some lingering regret/what if’s over those misses.
Tbf, he had no right to score than 2nd against Sp**s. Can forgive any simpler missed chances, for now.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Tbf, he had no right to score than 2nd against Sp**s. Can forgive any simpler missed chances, for now.
True, which makes these misses more frustrating. Obviously, I’m not going to be too hard on him since he’s been brilliant (he is the top scorer in the league ffs), but a striker of his caliber has to put those tap-ins away. He’s our match winner after all.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

In that sort of position, Lacazette is the more clinical finisher. I would trust him with a 1 vs 1 rather than Aubamayeng.

I remember he missed a few similar ones at Dortmund too.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
True, which makes these misses more frustrating. Obviously, I’m not going to be too hard on him since he’s been brilliant (he is the top scorer in the league ffs), but a striker of his caliber has to put those tap-ins away. He’s our match winner after all.
Yeah in all honesty I'm a little disappointed he missed that chance. Was just trying to comfort myself really haha.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Definitely, Laca has to start in matches which are going to be physical. Auba was largely anonymous in the first half. His performance was lot better once Laca came in.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
It was a Good Save from De Gea.

The shot wasn't straight on De Gea, puts his foot out perfect and De Gea was close to him, so there isn't much space from his angle.

Despite it he was pretty anonymous.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That chance at the end hurts but tbf, DDG always does a great job of making himself big and saving shots at close range like that. I'd say that was a great save rather than a bad miss.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait till this guy has his finishing boots on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom