• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He really isnt very good on the ball, but we shouldnt be relying on his first touch and dribbling anyway. We should be providing that around him, at CAM, on the wing. We are an unbalanced ****show

ksarp

Some players flatter to deceive and we’ve had plenty.. Vermalean , Sanchez and now Aubameyang... don’t worry, call me delusional , but you’ll reach the same conclusion at some point. Don’t let the stats fool you.

Zaza

He is who he is - a quick forward with great poaching instincts. Yeah he misses chances but getting into the right positioning for those chances is important too....if Laca had that he'd be the best in the world.
I think Auba would've enjoyed playing in our 15/16 team. He would've gotten 35 goals easy.
Don't know why you'd criticize him for his allround play when he has always been like that since BVB.
We need more creativity and Emery isn't helping by benching Ramsey and Özil.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Iv said this before but Aubameyang struggles with crosses in from the left side, its a glaring issue and im surprised not many people have realised. He has missed a shedload of chances from our LW/LWB positions and he is poor with his left foot. (its why he plays LW when we play 4atb, so he gets crosses from the right when he comes in)

Look at his time at Dortmund, he thrived from crosses from their RW. Mkhy and then Dembele, they were considered Aubameyang's best friends on the field. Some may see this as an issue but we have the perfect man for this and its Hector Bellerin. Im hoping once he returns our attacking transitions will become less easy to read, we can then hit people from both wingbacks and Aubameyangs stronger side

Reactions: A_G

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Auba and Hazard played together at lille for a short while when he was on loan there. I never knew.

And we signed Gervinho from there ffs.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I understand why he is kept on as he is a threat on the counter. But that second half was as invisible as anything.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

DxmhsxEUwAAX3Lt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom