• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Are people going to start realising it doesn’t matter if you have Suarez in our system, if they’re isolated and getting no chances then they won’t score

People say “top strikers create their own chances” but that’s mostly not true. They score from half chances and frequently finish the easy chances

Nah man, Suarez is an one-man army. He would take the ball and try 15 long shots per game if he was isolated and not in the game.

But Auba is not like that, we know what we bought him for, let's focus on that.

On top of that he barely has 3 games for us spread over a month. He'll be good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We don't buy him to stuck him alone upfront that won't work play him with Lacazzete or play wingers that may help him

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Top strikers make their own chances and that's what we signed Aubameyang to do. You shouldn't be missing any chance like that in a cup final. City scored in every good chance they had and for all their possession and bossing of the game they didn't actually create many.

then your scouts need shooting. Auba has never ever created many of his own chances, it's one thing that anyone watching him week after week will tell you. He's a excellent goal scorer, he's not a chance creator.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He missed an easy chance. I have to see the replay but I didn't think it was offside at the time, it looked like a square backward angle pass. Nevertheless, he still missed.
He didn't miss that, it was just a great tackle from Walker.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think when the team finally realizes that we don't have a target man like Giroud in the books, him and Lacazette will get a few more goals in.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why is Wenger always so afraid of going route one. City did it for their first and they’re probably the league’s ultimate footballing side.

The three games his played in the opposition defence have looked terrified of his pace, why aren’t we using it more?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He shot straight at the goalkeeper on the rebound and he couldn't contain the momentum in his run.
It came at him quickly and he was on the stretch, on his weaker side. Harsh to say it was a bad miss, Aguero probably wouldn't have scored either.

c00lguy

It came at him quickly and he was on the stretch, on his weaker side. Harsh to say it was a bad miss, Aguero probably wouldn't have scored either.

... Kompany managed to score from a half chance in which he had to stretch his leg yet he managed to place it with perfect accuracy.And he ain't a striker. Auba had more time on the ball right in front of the keeper and he failed.

HBL

Established Member
I wish him luck in the next 3 months. Think we’ll see the real Pierre next season, hopefully sooner!

c00lguy

I wish him luck in the next 3 months. Think we’ll see the real Pierre next season, hopefully sooner!

I hope so too. I don't hate the guy I want him to do well but I'm the only one here acknowledging he had a poor game today whilst everyone else seems to be denying it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
... Kompany managed to score from a half chance in which he had to stretch his leg yet he managed to place it with perfect accuracy.And he ain't a striker. Auba had more time on the ball right in front of the keeper and he failed.
PEA didn't have more time. It's one thing to just stick your leg out to redirect a shot that's going wide like Kompany, but in PEA's case the ball was going to his weaker side when his momentum was taking him forward. There's no way he could have regained his balance and got a proper shot away in enough time. You're being very harsh on PEA imo.

Jae

People getting on his back already after a handful of games :lol: can't stand the fans of this club at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom