• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Everything's a mess. He's brilliant, but our playstyle and approach has made lacazette look ****. Look at the pace of our attacks, the shape of how we build up.

I'm now wondering how useful his pace will actually be in a team that operates sideways and approaches edge of their box like elderly men teetering up to a bowling green.

A completely new playstyle is needed to get the best out of him. Damn it. I was so excited when I heard his name linked to us, and we are robbed of being excited when it's all but confirmed.

Just look at lacazette. He might not be world class but his goalscoring numbers where. We decayed his confidence when he was scoring in such a slow and negative manner, and put him in a system where his runs are all but nullified, and now he looks half the player he was when he first joined even.

It's my birthday on Saturday. My partner asked me what I wanted to do. I have two arsenal season tickets, and I told her I was excited because I'll get to see a PEA debut. So my birthday is sorted. Now I don't even feel like making the ****ing journey. I will though. I'll go suck it up.

****s sake.

Jojoba

I keep saying it. We have a big big problem in midfield and have never addressed it since Cesc era ended. We need technically better midfielders that can hold onto the ball for more than 3 seconds when put under pressure or pressed. We only had Wilshere and Özil. Now Mkhi has joined we need a good defensive midfielder to play alongside Wilshere in the centre. Then Aubameyang and Lacazette will score goals for fun.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Scenes from Arsène's and PEA first meeting at Colney

giphy.gif

Tom349

Anyone else reckon had PEA been in the box instead of Giroud when Mkhi flashed the cross across the goals in 79th minute last night then it would have resulted in a goal?

mesiesta

Anyone else reckon had PEA been in the box instead of Giroud when Mkhi flashed the cross across the goals in 79th minute last night then it would have resulted in a goal?

I had exactly same thought yesterday! Auba always responded (or at least was keen to respond) to Mkhi's crosses like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom