• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

Those clamouring for Reus haven't a clue where Reus would play in this Arsenal team!

Alexis Theo Reus

Özil

Ramsey DM (to be signed)

Front 3 interchanging, Giroud of the bench as a plan B & in games vs Stoke. Ox covering wide forwards, Wishere (maybe Santi) covering Ramsey & Özil.

ScotVieira

Established Member
I don't think we are remotely interested in this guy.

IMO he aint better than what we already have. The grass just seems greener on the other side.

shedward92

He may not be "better" but he's arguably a slight upgrade on Walcott as a CF though they are similar players, is there anything wrong with us having another option up top. I'm not to sure that we'll see Giroud rotated much next season unless he gets injured.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

GDeep™

League is very weak
They have a direct quote from Zorc, who says he's heard about the Arsenal rumours but any move is blocked for him.

The Hove

If Wenger really wanted him he would have been bought two years ago when he was more than half the price.

I like him but £40m for him is a joke.

The Hove

You can argue he's gone on to prove himself since.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we did make a 25-30M bid.

£25m is a reasonable price if we got him for that i wouldn't hate it although i still think it's high, can't see Dortmund selling for that though they have no reason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom