• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No but I think the question is how do we accommodate both Lacazatte and Aubameyang in the same starting XI and get the best out of both. The only answer for me is to change formation and play with two strikers.
yes most people think we could change to 4-4-2 diamond seeing us got no width after selling Theo Walcott Alexis.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No but I think the question is how do we accommodate both Lacazatte and Aubameyang in the same starting XI and get the best out of both. The only answer for me is to change formation and play with two strikers.

Yeah, will be interesting to see how he plays them both, one thing is sure, he WILL play them both. Two up top or he will move Laca to the left with Mkhi right. We'll see, have to wait for the Everton game on Sat to find out.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Honestly can't remember the last time I've really been excited to see us line up rather than just felt obligated to watch. Probably the Cup Final. Even if we don't bring a defender in this is one hell of a great window on paper. These 2 new lads in scouting and recruitment clearly know what they're doing. I hope they're given the funds and room to work more magic in the summer. F*cking buzzing about PEA. Never thought this would happen.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Wish we'd got him the first time around. That was around the time we were still thinking Walcott might make it, and Pea was too similar to him. It took us 4 years to correct that mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom