• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I apologize if it has been posted as I am at work and all picturs posted via twitter or any other souce are blocked but I just saw a picture of #14 PEA jersey for sale at the Arsenal store....it's really kicking in now that we are getting him :) super excited!

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
All of them.

Papameyang out here looking like the uncle who turns up to family functions and calls you Young Blood before he asks to borrow a twenty.

anigif_enhanced-21940-1433451335-2.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I take it to mean Arsenal will pay the loan fee. I think had Giroud gone the loan fee would have been included in the price, so by paying the fee Arsenal is just making up the difference.

I don't understand, Arsenal are paying Batshuayi's loan fee?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I don't understand, Arsenal are paying Batshuayi's loan fee?

That's how I read it. Instead of loaning them Giroud, as was originally planned, they're giving them the same value by paying for Batshuayi. The finances of the deal come out the same this way as they would have been had Giroud gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom