• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

40m Euros is about £28m as well, that's less than what Villa want for Benteke.

Remy is being valued at £15m ffs.

Nemetoss

Can't find any quotes from Wenger about him, only Klopp saying he'd be perfect for us, got a link?

I can't seem to find it.I remember him saying it though,maybe it was in a video.When asked about his transfer plans he said something like,"There are not many quality players in the market at the moment,the biggest move up to now is Aubameyang to Dortmund that should tell you something about the market" or something like that.

Liam Spencer

A homeless man's Neymar, but he's better than Walcott for me, and I was 100% we will be linked with him.

Of course Wenger has eyes on Dortmund, given the situation there; most of their players want out, and if the likes of Reus and Hummels are staying put, then you have to look at this guy.

However, we need to explore other options first, like Griezmann etc.

GabeGooner

Is Griezmann even a striker?Isn't he a wide forward,don't we have enough of those?
Not really. Sánchez and Chamberlain are our only natural wingers. Walcott and Welbeck prefer to play centrally but get thrust outside because we don't have adequate cover.

shedward92

I've been keen on this guy for ages, would probably give us the option of one of the fastest front three's in world football.

do it.

Nemetoss

Not really. Sánchez and Chamberlain are our only natural wingers. Walcott and Welbeck prefer to play centrally but get thrust outside because we don't have adequate cover.
They are not played out wide because of inadequate cover,it's because our formation requires the wide players to score more goals.Hence we use wide forwards.Griezmann perfectly fits that role but we already have too many players in those positions.

rony_henry

One of the best available strikers who also look like a plausible signing, even though that price-tag is exaggerated. Nevertheless, I don't think we need a striker if we don't offload one.

Last edited:

danlaw

Wenger doesn't think we need a striker. This guy or Benzema would improve us. Let's do it and offload one of Welbeck and Giroud

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger won't sign a striker until a very special player comes on the market, he'll then be willing to spend 30/40M. Only problem with that, until then we make do with non elite players, which might cost us major success.

You know things are dodgy when you're wishing Welbeck gets his **** together and has a good season.

Banks

Wenger doesn't think we need a striker. This guy or Benzema would improve us. Let's do it and offload one of Welbeck and Giroud
I think Podolski and Campbell might be on there way out and maybe Yaya would be loaned out or sold so there would be room for this signing.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Another reason we won't get a guy like Pea anyway is that will mean in order to sign a world class forward in the future we will have to sell a forward because we will have too many. We only have room in the squad for 1 forward after the departures of Podolski/Campbell/Sanogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom