• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Agree with everyone else's sentiment on this. Good player, but not The Great player we need to lead the line.

Next!

cannonade

Established Member
What did we end up with the M'Ville transfer saaaaaaaaaaaga?? 5oo pages? And we never bought the player. Hilarious.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This one isn't going to happen. He is a stronger, less clinical Walcott.

Definitely not a player who will win improve us much.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Disagree he's too similar to Welbeck, mainly because Welbeck is ****.
five0-ouch.gif

ohenhen1

He is a good player. We have too many attacking players with Ox, Walcott, Giroud, Sanchez, Gnabry, Akpom,Sanogo and Welbeck. One of them will have to be sold. Sell Giroud, play PEA or Walcott centrally.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Goal record was good last season - never looked like a top player when I've seen him though.

danlaw

I think Podolski and Campbell might be on there way out and maybe Yaya would be loaned out or sold so there would be room for this signing.
I don't think Poldy. Campbell and SanogO are seen as part Of the team for the purpose of influencing any transfer thios windoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom