• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Piers Morgan: Loyal fan or bitter tw*t?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Piers Morgan and Aaron Ramsey bumped in to each other after the Chelsea game and Piers offered him a handshake but Ramsey refused replying "I don't think I want to do that" All of this according to Piers twitter.

Was Ramsey right to reject his handshake? Also whats your opinion on Piers Morgan in general? Is he a loyal realist that just wishes his club to succeed or a bitter moaning tw*t?

Personally i think it´s the latter...

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
He's an ignorant moaning ****. If you're a journo you should at least read up on the club you support if you're going to constantly rant about them.

Nemetoss

The mug used to constantly have a go at Ramsey ever since he returned from injury.When Ramsey started doing well ,apparently, it was because of his "positive criticisms".Now he wants to shake his hand??If I was Ramsey I would have bitten off fingers.

The mug thrives on controversy.That's his entire career,so of course he's going to **** on us the first chance he gets.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I hope it struck him how much of a **** he is after Ramsey denied him the handshake. I would never have shown my face again after such an embarrassing moment, let alone tell everybody on Twitter about it. Wish he'd **** off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When I joined twitter I start to follow this c**t because his famous and Arsenal fan. But then I realised how much this c**t hate wenger with passion. Everyone hate him not only Arsenal fans.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If you think Piers Morgan is a proper Arsenal fan, you're an idiot.

Copenhagen 2000 is all you need to know..

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well played Ramsey. Not sure why Morgan posted that on twitter as it would only make people dislike him further. A top player, probably future captain at the club he supports doesn't even want to shake his hand, must have hurt.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't see the issue. Him and his family have season tickets, and he feels Arsenal should show more ambition.

Yes he bashed Ramsey, Wenger etc in the past, but so did all of this forum, apart from me.

Now obviously he's a media personality, he knows by adding a little spice to his opinions he'll get reactions.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't see the issue. Him and his family have season tickets, and he feels Arsenal should show more ambition.

Yes he bashed Ramsey, Wenger etc in the past, but so did all of this forum, apart from me.

Now obviously he's a media personality, he knows by adding a little spice to his opinions he'll get reactions.

The issue is because he is a media personality. We are Arsenal fans on a forum voicing our opinions, he is a famous Arsenal fan. Therefore who has their opinion voiced?

When you are famous and you talk about Arsenal you are voicing an opinion as a fan and due to how fickle the media is, that famous persons word is used as a voice OF the fans.

You say you can't see the issue, but when he claims to be a supporter of the club, yet he has clearly mentally affected one of our best players in the past by publicly damning him over a period of a year, I can't see how there isn't an issue.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Exactly G , like you Piers is a celebrity , but you never abused the team or Wenger knowing your opinion carries weight , unfortunately he on the other hand was quite vicious toward Ramsey and tried to incite the fans against him and AW . Hell he still calls him "what's his face "

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member

a_fourteen

Established Member
People need to understand Piers Morgan's motivations. He seeks publicity for himself by pretending to be an arsenal fan. We are the most followed club on social media so he uses our network to gain attention to his Twitter feed. He was exposed and humiliated in the US so is now back in the UK trying to resurrect his profile. Ignore him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Giving him a thread is just what he wants, attention.

He's a bellend who doesn't represent Arsenal fans. There's many other nice fans of the club who are famous, (not Alan Davies).

I met Martin Kemp once at a game and he was a really decent bloke, he talked to me and my mates for ages about his memories as a fan and the team. It's a shame that Morgan gets all the air time to spout his ****e.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom