• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Piers Morgan: Loyal fan or bitter tw*t?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not a huge fan of neither Corbyn nor Morgan. Both pretty unbearable in their own particular ways. I actually think Corbyn comes across as a bit of a snob here...
They're both odious. Morgan is a bloated, pasty incel and Corbyn is a doddering doofus who parrots Kremlin propaganda.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm no fan of Piers Morgan but you all know damn well he would be a 'Trusted' member on this forum and wouldnt be out of place one bit.

Its probably a bit hypocritical for a lot of us on this forum to pick him out on all the sh!t hes said when players/managers/whoever get slagged off daily on here.

To be fair at least he says his opinions with his chest and puts them out there right or wrong for everyone to see.

We all posting behind little avatars :lol:

6666Louis

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan but you all know damn well he would be a 'Trusted' member on this forum and wouldnt be out of place one bit.

Its probably a bit hypocritical for a lot of us on this forum to pick him out on all the sh!t hes said when players/managers/whoever get slagged off daily on here.

To be fair at least he says his opinions with his chest and puts them out there right or wrong for everyone to see.

Nahh, he’s a ****

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Some days I feel @GDeep™ is Piers in real life and then I remember he's Gagan from the streets of Amritsar.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Love Corbyn and hate Piers.

Piers is agenda filled pr*ck and takes every opportunity to have a dig at Arteta ( mainly due to getting rid of PEA which has been proven to be correct decision in my opinion ).

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Morgan is a massive ****.

As an Arsenal fan it should be the equivalent of saying Henry / DB10 were superb players. Something you shouldn't even need to say out loud.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Why have we decided to dig up an ancient thread I made when I was 17 years old? :lol:

My position on Piers remains the same.

Corbyn is a legend.nintchdbpict000401793302-e1524773971454-1.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I just don't like him. He has punchable face as well.

Don't like Arsenal celebrities always be negative to get attention

quattro

We all posting behind little avatars
unlike us, he gets to make a pretty good living "speaking his mind for all to see". criticism comes with that territory.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's a complete tw*t, but he'd be right at home on here so we can't really get onto him too much.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom