• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Piotr Zielinski

Aevi

Hale End FC
Doesn’t even start that regularly for Napoli does he?
Don't think so, he makes loads of sub appearances. It makes the fee a bit ridiculous.

That's what happens when your team is competitive though, your players naturally become worth more. Still, not that I think we'd actually pay anywhere near that amount for a sub.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Decent player. Would suit a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. It would be a decent signing with a view to ESR featuring more heavily as well. Not sure how much he’d cost though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Good player last season had 23 G/A as central midfielder just turned 27 years old not injury prone . Not sure how much Napoli will ask but likely 30-35M€. I'd still prefer Locatelli

Also dealing with de Laurentiis is pain in a** guy make levy and Aulas look great. He'll no stop go to media and moan about how cheap we are and they will demand alot of money etc..

Majora

Well, Dokaka said 3 years ago that it’s the type of signing a club aiming for EL would go for at 15m. Time for that 15m bid :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Good player last season had 23 G/A as central midfielder just turned 27 years old not injury prone . Not sure how much Napoli will ask but likely 30-35M€. I'd still prefer Locatelli

Also dealing with de Laurentiis is pain in a** guy make levy and Aulas look great. He'll no stop go to media and moan about how cheap we are and they will demand alot of money etc..

Not to mention we've stolen their last 20 transfer targets, they probably want to get one over us. Stay away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not to mention we've stolen their last 20 transfer targets, they probably want to get one over us. Stay away.
Lol yeah they'll likely make it so tough for us but if we give what de Laurentiis want he'd sell quickly but if we negotiate he'll make it difficult he'll look to sell him at same price as he sold Jorginho to Chelsea And Zielenski is 10x better and key player in midfield for them

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Just tell them we won't bother going after one of their targets next time around.

Top Bottom