• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Pires remains open minded'

Viper

Established Member
Tegh said:
Please leave Bobby, you tried to hold Arsène to ransom but realised you weren't going to get what you wanted, so now you've done a complete turn around. Fuc|< off.
Quoted for Truth.

If he gets his contract extension, Wenger is insane. Pires has been ****ing ****e this season tbh. Harsh but true.

He never ever tries anymore from what I've seen. In at least 5 games I've seen him play in, he has been anonymous.

Hleb > Pires < Reyes.

Offy

I agree, he should go, go join west ham he says he wants to stay in London hmm..but who knows maybe he will prove us all wrong, lets wait and see, lets not be too hasty

Wenger14

Established Member
Will offer something as a supersub, but can't see him doing anything more tbh. So would like to see him stay to add depth, but wouldn't mind him leaving.

Rahul

I think he should stay he can be used as a super sub and his passing ability is good to learn from for the youngsters.

I loved the ball he played against madrid for freddie would have been a great assist,only if it wasnt for cassilas's interception

Top Bottom