• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pires´ statements about Viera exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vin de guerre

"Its one big conspiracy cooked up by Arsène and Paddy to destroy the newspaper industry's credibility in the UK." source: The Sun Monday Aug 15th 2004

patrick42uk

Established Member
surely its a pretty serious accusation that a paper has randomly plucked words ot of the air and attributed them to a person. can pires sue? if he is sure he never gave that interview, i think he should. the response of the paper, if any, will be interesting.

i have a feeling pires might well have dug himself a hole that he cant get out of.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
you know what is annoying me about Arsenal fans??? the fact that some of us would believe that pires said these things. there have been a million things said about the vieira saga in the media that turned out not to be true and still some of us jump into these fake stories. it is a coordinated effort by madrid to get Arsenal to give away Vieira. it doesnt matter that it was on soccernet or football365. the root of the story is still some stoopid paper trying to sell copies. please let us control ourselves when we see things written about our players

Jinn

Established Member
As the statements have shown to be false, further comment is directed to the "Vieira future" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom