• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Piss Poor Effort By France........

goonerling

I think Henry's performances have been that he is used to being the superstar in the team and playing in a system that is geared specifically towards him. At Arsenal he has a manager and teammates that stroke his somewhat inflated ego annd that gets the best out of him.

For France, he is not the main man and the system doesn't suit him.
Santini is also a bit of a berk for not recognising how lucky they were against England and Coratia and not trying to do something different. I'm glad our players will get a bit of a break b4 preseason.

shark said:
kanuuu said:
Henry needs to really turn it on in the champions league this year to prove his critics wrong.

no is won't cause he sucks in BIG GAMES. How many chances does he need

The EPL is getting stronger every year, and this season he could stink also

have you ever watched Euro 2000 and WC 1998?
i think those were the big games as well?or maybe not?

slapz

serbiangunner said:
shark said:
kanuuu said:
Henry needs to really turn it on in the champions league this year to prove his critics wrong.

no is won't cause he sucks in BIG GAMES. How many chances does he need

The EPL is getting stronger every year, and this season he could stink also

have you ever watched Euro 2000 and WC 1998?
i think those were the big games as well?or maybe not?

Under Aime Jacquet and Roger Lemerre, Henry had his roaming role where they played him on a wing so he can make his runs what he normally does for us. Under Santini, he was stuck up front and you have to agree he isnt going to win an aerial battle or wait for through passes so it takes away his effectiveness.

In these big matches, he is man marked or double teamed but there aint many other players who decided to stamp their authority on the game when this happens. Eg, there's only Zidane who can try unlock a team if Henry is marked like he was v Greece

thegame24

Established Member
Stop worrying about france.

Only reason they were ****e is because of Santini, sure they should still be better but a manager makes a big difference as us Greeks know (cheers Otto)

2006 i reckon France will be lethal as ever, with T Henry being the Talisman and of course the OFFICIAL worlds best player.
Make Vieira the captain too.

Bring in The fulham guy Tigana hopefully he has the sence to use players to their capacity.

shark jeez do you even support arsenal?

Henry IV

France seemed slow, predictable and indecisive. I think a lot of it had to do with Santini's tactics. Even if they had beaten Greece they would have needed a really dramatic improvement to beat the Czech Republic. I don't think it will upset their Arsenal contingent too much next season.

Biggus

Established Member
Henry IV said:
France seemed slow, predictable and indecisive. I think a lot of it had to do with Santini's tactics. Even if they had beaten Greece they would have needed a really dramatic improvement to beat the Czech Republic. I don't think it will upset their Arsenal contingent too much next season.

I agree, Santini is a clown..he believes the team betrayed him
http://www2.sbs.com.au/home/index.php3?id=47621
This sort of self-delusion denial and paranoia will serve him well when Sp**s struggle next season.

n_henry

Biggus said:
Henry IV said:

I agree, Santini is a clown..he believes the team betrayed him
http://www2.sbs.com.au/home/index.php3?id=47621
This sort of self-delusion denial and paranoia will serve him well when Sp**s struggle next season.

:lol: What a pathetic frog. :roll:

Totally agree with the views that Santini's plans to use Henry more as a traditional striker is the main reason Henry's been disappointing. He's had to wait (mainly for Zidane to create something) and play the target man more than he's used to, and hasn't been allowed to go deep or roam around on the left, which is obviously where he's at his most dangerous.

Let's hope the next French coach (Tigana?) will have half a brain.

A

Anonymous

"Eric Cantona says he was bitterly disappointed after watching England's heartbreaking exit from Euro 2004 against Portugal.

The former French striker considers himself to be an adapted Englishman and admits he was cheering for Sven Goran Eriksson's side during England's dramatic quarter-final against the hosts.

"I am French but I was supporting England," he was quoted as saying in Record newspaper. "I was sad Portugal won - for me that should have been the final.

"It's my country but I don't want to know about France - I was born there but I feel English. They [the French] are arrogant and selfish and always need people to tell them they are the best."

The ex-United star also criticised the negative attitude of the French.

"[In England] when a player is good like Rooney, they say he is good, they give him an incentive, they support him - the team-mates as well as the fans," explains Cantona.

"The French have only negative things to say about everything and everyone."

My Hero ;D

AFCG7

Established Member
Eric Cantona.. should be the last one talking about arrogant and selfish and remind us all that he was kicked out of the French squad for exactly the same reasons!.. what stupid idiotic hypocrite he is.

brianfrance

Established Member
Cantona say the same about english here! :lol:
Not sooo hard to let you believe things they make you buy the Canto's jersey, you, ****ing mancs! :lol:

A

Anonymous

brianfrance said:
Cantona say the same about english here! :lol:
Not sooo hard to let you believe things they make you buy the Canto's jersey, you, f****g mancs! :lol:

Link please.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom