• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 0 - 0 Burnley | Sunday 23rd January | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

Really bad performance last night. We need a strong reaction. We don't just need to beat this lot, we need to do it convincingly. A statement win, if you like.

But problem is even with Partey back, we're in a worse situation than we were a week ago. We are light in midfield (an understatement). Our only recognized CM is 22 year old from the Belgian league playing his first season in the league.

Let's not even talk about Arteta. Don't want his templars attacking me or sending me threats.

I think he'll go with the same Lineup today in Sunday.
This will be a twofer: Relegate Sean Dyche and get the three points.

Screenshot-20220120-231422.png

Screenshot-20220120-231355.png

Screenshot-20220120-231439.png

Like I said, I reckon Mikel will stick with the same starting XI that played the pool game. It will be interesting to see how. Lokonga and ødegaard themselves physically in midfield against those club bouncers.

Predicted Lineup

1875144_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stone Cold Sean Austin, said that Burnley seemed to be over the worst of their covid and injuries.

So far it looks like this is going ahead.

Riou

Alex Song could’ve been so great if he never went to Barca. Arsène really made so many players perform higher than their level. Farteta could never.

Did you see his interview about joining Barcelona?

When he went there, he was told he probably wouldn't play that much compared to his time at Arsenal...but he was like "don't give a ****, yous are doubling my wage" :lol:

Guess him being deemed not good enough and sacked by that Swiss side, at only about 30 years olf, wasn't that surprising...didn't quite have the mindset, to go with his ability.

Was a quality player for us, for a good few years...was never good enough to be a starter for a title chasing team like Barca though, chasing Top Four was his ceiling.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

A very, very poor Burnley so we should win without any kind of problems. The Tetasexuals will describe Burnley as a "tough team" though.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think this will follow previous games against Burnley. It will be a lot tighter than some expect.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to get back on our bicycle.

Hopefully a win and strong performance, need the boys to pick up some confidence again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

is this one really going ahead? i prefer it go ahead even if Burnley had full team we likely can compete with them with Lokonga and Ødegaard in midfield because they sit deep all game.

Riou

is this one really going ahead? i prefer it go ahead even if Burnley had full team we likely can compete with them with Lokonga and Ødegaard in midfield because they sit deep all game.

I think Burnley just want to get this game out of the way, tbh.

Even if they were at full strength, we would almost certainly still beat them...it took a crazy Laca miss, stupid Xhaka red card and ridiculous Auba own goal for them to beat us just once :lol:

They probably don't want too much fixture congestion, they already have loads of matches to fit in...was more important to them to get the Watford game moved, as that will be crucial for them staying up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Burnley just want to get this game out of the way, tbh.

Even if they were at full strength, we would almost certainly still beat them...it took a crazy Laca miss, stupid Xhaka red card and ridiculous Auba own goal for them to beat us just once :lol:

They probably don't want too much fixture congestion, they already have loads of matches to fit in...was more important to them to get the Watford game moved, as that will be crucial for them staying up.
Yes that game was very dark times. Burnley will have to play games they 5 games back from many teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom