• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 0 - 0 Burnley | Sunday 23rd January | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

Really bad performance last night. We need a strong reaction. We don't just need to beat this lot, we need to do it convincingly. A statement win, if you like.

But problem is even with Partey back, we're in a worse situation than we were a week ago. We are light in midfield (an understatement). Our only recognized CM is 22 year old from the Belgian league playing his first season in the league.

Let's not even talk about Arteta. Don't want his templars attacking me or sending me threats.

I think he'll go with the same Lineup today in Sunday.
This will be a twofer: Relegate Sean Dyche and get the three points.

Screenshot-20220120-231422.png

Screenshot-20220120-231355.png

Screenshot-20220120-231439.png

Like I said, I reckon Mikel will stick with the same starting XI that played the pool game. It will be interesting to see how. Lokonga and ødegaard themselves physically in midfield against those club bouncers.

Predicted Lineup

1875144_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tomi ruled out from playing next world cup qualification with Japan look no recovered well

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Ye probably one of the better managers in the league

Most underrated anyway. People go on about the way they play but it's all about getting results for them. If someone came in there and tried to play a more expansive game they'd be relegated straight away.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lokonga back in his lone midfield role, luckily it's against one of the sides least likely to exploit that area.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Damn I don't recognise some of the names on the bench 😭 Need to pay more attention to the youth teams again

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is Cedric injured or just another player Arteta brought in and then decided was entirely unusable?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A miracle he's kept that team up as long as he has. Even had them in Europe at one point.

I remember all their fans were excited about going into Europe for the first time, first exotic destination they go to...your boys in Scotland :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Must win. And preferably comfortably but I'll take any kind of 3 points today.

Need to make a fast start. Huge break coming up so no need to worry about leaving all on the pitch. A nice holiday to Dubai awaits them. That holiday won't be so nice without 3 points from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom